Ranked #1 Best Bachelor in France
Official State Diploma
95% employment rate after 6 months
TBS Bachelor program in a nutshell
- Number of years of studies: 3 years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree, issued by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- Organization: 3 years - 3 campuses – in French, Spanish or English
- Location: TBS, Toulouse, Barcelona or Casablanca campuses.
The TBS Bachelor’s program has two main goals: to provide students with both vocational and cross-cultural management skills. Our mission is to develop the skills of students with strong potential, able to quickly step into management roles in France and internationally.
- A course at the top of the rankings.
- A strong international component at the center of the course content.
- A program that builds genuine professional skills.
- An overall support scheme for finding employment.
- The commitment of a leading Business Management School.
One Degree, several different study paths
The TBS Bachelor’s program is a 3-year (B1, B2, and B3) management degree course with a vocational and cross-cultural focus. The course aims to give future graduates the management skills needed to meet the business requirements of companies in France and around the world. The program offers 3 years of valuable experiences and encounters built around a curriculum that gives every student the means to either continue their studies or to move straight into a rewarding professional career.
- Year 1: learning about and preparing to work in the business world.
- Year 2: consolidating core skills and taking on an international dimension.
- Year 3: getting ready to join the business world or to take your studies further.
Admissions - competitive exam
- For students graduating with a non-French diploma, the application process is done online here : https://apply.tbs-education.fr/Public/ListSession.aspx
- For students graduating from a French high school overseas (Lycée Français à l'étranger - Réseau AEFE), applications must be done through the Parcoursup platform.
Candidates can choose where they wish to study and in which language.
- Hold a high school degree or equivalent
- Minimum score of 6.0 IELTS or TOEFL/TOEIC equivalent
- Be under 26 years old
- Pass an online interview in English
- Hold a high school degree or equivalent
- Minimum score of DELF B2
- Under 26 years old
- Pass an online interview in French
Tuition & Costs
The annual tuition fee for international students in the Bachelor in Management program is 10,500€ per academic year (31,500€ total).
To reserve a place, admitted students must make an deposit of 4,200€. This payment must be made before the deadline contained in the enrolment sheet.
An application fee of 120€ (non-refundable) is to be paid on submission of your application.
The international dimension of TBS is anything but an option.
- A choice of 3 campuses - Toulouse, Barcelona or Casablanca
- 98 partner universities in 39 countries, with some of which we have dual diploma agreements
- 56 alumni chapters on 5 continents
Real immersive experience
- A 3-month international internship providing a cross-cultural professional experience.
- A semester of courses in a foreign university in one of our 98 partner universities.
Toulouse Business School's Bachelor in Management program is proud of its extensive and truly international global partnerships, offering varied incoming and outgoing exchange possibilities.
A bachelor degree… and then what?
"1 year of cumulative professional experience in 3 years of studies!”
Prepare yourself for your professional future
The transition from student life to working life is often a source of concern for students. Over the 3 years, TBS Bachelor program, a firm professional network and work experience will be developed, with a year’s worth of professional experience acquired over 3 years of studies.
- 12 months of professional internship for over 3 years.
- Year 3 possible as a work-study program as part of the commercial development program.
- 12,000 internship offers posted through the Career Starter platform.
- 70+ partner companies.
- Access to the TBS Alumni network of graduates in management positions worldwide: 30,000 contacts via the TBS Alumni Directory and 56 chapters around the world.
- Meetings with companies and business leaders regularly organized on TBS campuses.
About the School
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across th ... Read More