This program is for students who, before choosing a third-year specialization, will acquire for two years, the fundamental theories of management of organizations provided by research professors and professional speakers recognized and selected by our pedagogical committee.
This teaching is complemented by business experiences, practical applications led by experts in their field and the possibility, in the second half of the third year, to go abroad.
|Bachelor 1st year|
Objectives and benefit of this program
This program prepares you in three years to:
- Discover and express your potential
- Acquire the know-how essential to a professional life of future manager
The first year that we consider the first brick of the construction of your professional project, is a year of fundamental lessons that will allow you to pass from the status of high school student to that of the student and to approach the company in all its dimensions.
The second year consolidates your knowledge, leads you to draw your skills and to project you in the professional world by the implication in real and innovating projects.
The third year is the year of choosing your specialization and your career in France or abroad.
The ESLSCA draws on its long experience and recognized expertise to offer specialized courses in line with the needs of companies, namely:
- Supply Chain Management
- Information management
This trajectory of skills can be enriched by an international course within our campuses (Spain - Egypt - Morocco) or partner universities that will provide an international approach to business. A preparation for academic tests (TOEFL) will be done throughout the first two years to allow students to have the level required to ensure this international path.
This Bachelor course will lead you to acquire the skills sought by the company 4.0, namely:
- Behavioral Skills
Beyond the sense of responsibility, it will lead you to develop initiative autonomy, adaptability and strength of proposals.
- Professional skills
Under the prism of your specialization you will be able to:
- Set strategic directions
- Meeting the expectations of business stakeholders
- Animate teamwork
Prerequisites (academic and / or professional) to be able to follow the program:
- Year 1: French Baccalaureate or equivalent foreign degree
- Year 2: Bachelor's degree 60 Ects
- Year 3: Bachelor's degree 120 Ects technical skills specific to the chosen specialization
This program requires the student to invest outside the classical curriculum. Throughout this journey, he must take part in volunteer activities, the associative life of the school, the organization of conferences and participation in the school's communication events (JPO - Salons .. ). These activities will carry validation of credits necessary for the graduation.
This program is based on three fundamental pillars:
- the theory
- the application by the realization of business cases
- the testimonials of experts from the business world. This last pillar is essential in the construction of a professional career. Indeed, students will be brought through seminars, conferences to meet leaders and to exchange with them on topical issues. They will also be the protagonists in the organization of events for the school.
The three years of study are divided into two semesters.
Year 1 and 2
- Semester 1: End of January with the exams positioned the last week of January
- Semester 2: End of May with the exams positioned the last week of May
- Semester 1: End of December with the exams positioned the penultimate week of December
- Semester 2: End of March for students pursuing their studies in France
- The evaluation method depends on the hourly volume of each course:
- Time volume of the course
- Time volume of the course
The student's rating complies with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) standard promoted by the European Union.
A valid student:
- 100% of ECTS associated with a course if its average (continuous examination final exam) is greater than or equal to 9.90 / 20;
- 50% of ECTS associated with a course if its average (continuous examination final exam) is greater than or equal to 7.90 but strictly less than 9.90 / 20;
- No ECTS associated with a course if its average (continuous exam final exam) is strictly less than 7,90 / 20.
The student will receive each semester his transcript. This includes all the scores obtained by subject.
To validate the course of study, a student must have met the following conditions:
- to have validated all his courses, and this on the totality of his schooling
- have written and supported his end-of-studies report on time (end of June year 3)
- be in good standing with the School Accounting Department
No document will be submitted without the validation of these three conditions.
- Continue your academic career by choosing the MBA1 course of specialization in order to deepen your technical skills
- Integrate the professional world into junior positions
The School offers you the possibility, for all of its courses, to apply online throughout the year.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV application questionnaire) followed by a motivation interview.
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More