Combine your management education with your passion for technology
What is your plan? To acquire outstanding skills in management or become qualified in technology or the natural sciences?
With our Bachelor in Management and Technology, you can do both – and that is exactly what employers are looking for today. The program features courses in management studies as well as in natural sciences or engineering. The program runs six semesters and allows for a semester abroad through its mobility window. You will be taught using methods that draw on the latest research as well as state-of-the-art industrial practice.
THE ADVANTAGE OF COMBINING MANAGEMENT STUDIES WITH TECHNOLOGY
The structures of corporations are becoming increasingly complex: Interdependencies between corporate divisions are manifold, and traditional departmental borders are beginning to dissolve. Thus, companies need managers who combine a detailed knowledge of business, entrepreneurial skills and a solid understanding of innovation and technology. Our bachelor’s program is designed to give you the interdisciplinary, high-level education which you need to meet these new challenges at the interface of management and technology. We regularly receive enthusiastic feedback from our corporate partners who confirm that our graduates have a competitive advantage in shaping their careers.
- Basics in: Economics, Law, Management, Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Electives in Management and/or Technology
- Specialization in Technology
- English Track (100% in English): Computer Engineering
- Bilingual Track (approx. 55% of courses in German & approx. 45% of courses in English): Informatics, Electrical & Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Renewable Resources (in Straubing)
- International Experience & Communication Skills
- Project Studies focusing on practical or research issues
- Bachelor’s Thesis
WHAT COURSES ARE INCLUDED?
The program combines management studies with courses in engineering or natural sciences. Lectures, tutorials, and small-group seminars will provide you with a solid theoretical basis. Technology-enhanced learning techniques are applied to deepen students’ knowledge and to apply it to real-world problems. You will also be able to follow your individual interests and choose from different specializations in each field.
- Abitur (university entrance qualification) or equivalent
- A letter of motivation of max. 2 A4 pages
- Successful completion of the assessment procedure
- Proficiency in English or German for applicants without German university entrance qualification
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 6, 2018