Scholarships for the best candidates
Candidates who have achieved at least 470 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Only applications submitted until the 15th of July will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on July 31st.
- The Management and Artificial Intelligence Program are a major on the Bachelor in Management Program.
- The Program is a rare, but very necessary, a combination of insightful management knowledge with programming skills and data analytics.
- The studies are aimed at educating more and more managers demanded on the labor market, who simultaneously have:
- Business skills
- Knowledge of new technologies and their impact on society
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Programming competences (programming in several languages - Python, Java)
- In addition, students will master the tools for multidimensional analysis of the digitalization processes and will acquire the skills necessary to identify, acquire, store, and analyze data of a large volume (Big Data).
- Students have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with theories that give a deeper understanding of the ongoing technological revolution and the related social and business changes.
- During the studies a module on artificial intelligence is implemented, thanks to which students acquire skills in the field of programming and machine learning as well as their use in business.
- From the second semester, students will work in groups on a start-up or implementation project under the supervision of KU specialists.
- During their studies, students obtain a certificate which states that they completed a Python programming course, and a certificate of obtaining a basic course in machine learning.
- The Program offers a lot of freedom in developing the students' interests by offering elective courses aimed at deepening their interests.
- Graduates receive a Bachelor in Management diploma. Additionally, they get a diploma's supplement stating that the graduate has finished a major in Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society.
- The studies are run only in full-time mode.
Substantive Partner of the Program:
What you gain from your studies
- Theories in the field of management.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Project management.
- Innovations in the field of finance (fintech).
- Modern theories on innovation management.
- Big Data analysis.
- Business models developed in the digital economy.
- Basics of programming in selected languages.
- Basics of marketing in new media.
- Use of theory to analyze problems concerning technology management and the role of technology in modern society.
- Application of machine learning techniques.
- Data visualization.
- Applying strategic planning techniques to the problems of a given organization.
Career opportunities after your studies
The studies provide knowledge and competences enabling students to take up employment as a data analysis specialist. They also give valuable preparation for work in consulting (especially in IT consulting) and in corporations on managerial positions.
Typical organizations employing graduates are production and service enterprises, banks, insurance, and telecommunications companies, but also the public administration, as well as research centers for data analysis and organizations, focused on the digital economy: e-commerce, start-ups.
geralt / Pixabay
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Law
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Psychology
- Critical Thinking
- Report and Dissertation Development
- Principles of Finance
- HR Management
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Management in New Economy: Business Models
- Qualitative Research
- Introduction to Management in E-Economy
- Introduction to Innovation Management
- Introduction to Digital Society
- Introduction to KPI
- Basic Scrum
- Introduction to Knowledge Management
- Idea Lab
- Computer Science
- Ethics in Business
- Introduction to Online Analysis
- Big Data and Algorithms
- Introduction to Python and Machine Learning
- Advanced Python
- Legal Aspects of E-Economy
- Cloud Infrastructures and Other Business IT Tools
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Science and Technology Studies
- Introduction to Business E-Security
- Data Mining
- Social Networks Analysis with the Use of API
- MDA (Multidimensional Data Analysis)
- Methods of Data Visualization
- Coolhunting and Coolfarming with the Use of Condor
- Platforms, Crowds and the Sharing Economy
- Open Collaboration, Virtual Communities, and Hacker Cultures
- Virtual Ethnography
- New Product Development
- New Ventures Financing and Sales Pitching
- Startup Incubation Process
- Managing a Team in the High-Tech Industry
- Customer/User Experience
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three written subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage of results from the matriculation certificate (nowa matura) as follows:
- 1% at the basic level = 1.5 points
- 1% at the advanced level = 2 points
- 1% at the advanced level of Mathematic = 3 points
Grades obtained as a result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system, or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for the chosen program is reached.
During the application, process candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- Application form - complete the form online, print, and sign the resulting document.
- Original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy.
- Translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English.
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad (it must be obtained before the end of the first semester of studies).
- It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA, and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 signed passport photograph.
- Copy of a national ID or passport.
- Proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable).
- A certificate confirming proficiency in English (you can be exempted from submitting an English proficiency certificate only if your High School Diploma confirms that English is your only language of instruction or English is your mother tongue) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from the English language at the Polish "Matura" examination can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition (before the end of the first semester of studies).
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on the campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. We process applications from the 4th of February until August (applications from non-EU citizens) and from the 4th of February until the end of September (applications from EU-citizens). Applications received afterward will be kept on file and processed within the next application period.
The admission fee for all Bachelor programs delivered in English is 85 PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa
Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa
Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
The tuition fee should be transferred to the individual student account which is assigned and sent to the student together with the admission decision.
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned. The admission fee is non-refundable.
In case of visa, accommodations, and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center.
Tuition and Fees
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Tuition per semester when paid in full||11900 PLN||12500 PLN||12950 PLN|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (PLN)||5 x 2 400 PLN||5 x 2 520 PLN||5 x 2 610 PLN|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (EUR)||2770 EUR*||2910 EUR*||3020 EUR*|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (EUR*)||5 x 560 EUR*||5 x 590 EUR*||5 x 610 EUR*|
|Admission fee: 85 PLN/20 EUR*|
*Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2020-02-03: 1 EUR = 4,301 PLN
Prices in PLN are applied. If you pay in EURO or USD please note that payments in EUR and USD are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account.
The first semester of the program is ONLINE ready if needed the classes can be conducted in a virtual environment.
About the School
Kozminski University, founded in 1993, is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. The university has obtained Polish and international accreditations, as well as excellent ... Read More