Management Information Systems
The Management Information Systems Department was established in the academic year 2003/2004. The objective of this Department is to build and develop competencies in the field of management information systems and the management method of these systems by providing quality and highly efficient university education in this area for students in order to meet the needs of the local, Arab, and international market. The faculty members of the Department are holders of Ph.D. degrees in the disciplines of management information, IT, and business systems management.
Graduating qualified students equipped with knowledge and practical experience commensurate with market demands.
- Providing students with MIS and business management essential skills and knowledge.
- Qualifying students to employ business management concepts in designing, developing and implementing MIS.
- Developing students’ analytical skills.
- Developing the skills and abilities of the academic staff to keep pace with new developments and academic research.
- Adapting to labor market demands and keeping pace with new developments by constant updating and upgrading of academic programs.
- Adopting projects and starting partnerships with local community agencies.
About the School
AAU Started providing academic services in 1990, Al-Ahliyya Amman University (AAU) was the first private university and pioneer of private education in Jordan.