- Faculty of Management and Economics
- The degree to be obtained: Bachelor
- Duration: 3 years (6 semesters)
- Language: English
- ECTS points: 30/semester, 180 ECTS/whole curriculum
BiM is a comprehensive, practice-relevant three-year degree. It is unique in Poland and spans across all spheres of business and management. It provides knowledge that helps to build comprehensive managerial competencies.
Professionally qualified managers are the key drivers of trade, commerce, and public service, making decisions to help shape the world around them.
What kind of qualities should they have? First of all, they should be knowledgeable about the contemporary economy and should be able to put this knowledge into use when managing companies. They should also be good organizers. Good managers should be creative, responsible, communicative, and entrepreneurial.
That is why BiM is a place for people who are full of initiative and original ideas, outgoing, and who can communicate in foreign languages. BiM is designed to give you the knowledge, confidence, and choices you need to establish a rewarding and exciting career in a wide variety of settings.
- Secondary school leaving certificate, good knowledge of physics or geography.
- Very good command of English.
Graduates are prepared to work in:
- national and international companies of the diverse profile,
- consulting companies,
- project teams, administration,
About the School
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ... Read More