This excellent programme is an ideal track for aspiring managers.
Designed by professionals, our degree provides you with the essential skills needed to manage a company and establish a solid foundation for a successful career. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the structure, role, operations and environment of companies. You will be prepared to manage financial resources, human resources and technologies. The specialisation develops strong skills in corporate finance, management and business. The programme provides the mindset to become a modern and sustainable leader able manage projects, create strategies, solve problems and make crucial decisions to increase a company’s performance.
This specialisation prepares graduates for managerial careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
Employability: our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
Faculty: You will learn from an international faculty who are industry experts, entrepreneurs and senior managers selected from around the world to ensure educational excellence.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability. Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in International Business)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full-time
- Small classes: 20 students
- Language: courses taught in English
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
What Our Alumni Say
“IFM allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. The professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student / teacher ratio gives you the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
Estelle Meier, Bisa, Director, Swirzerland
“IFM is very unique in terms of the social and academic environment. Very few universities can provide the kind of memorable and successful experience that IFM offered me.”
Abdul Mazin, President, HauteCarat LLC, Chicago, USA
“Thanks to the quality of the courses and the professors, I was able to find a job as a consultant even before the end of my studies. I recommend IFM to anyone who is looking for a good university.”
Guillaume Boppe, Compliance Management, Skyguide, Switzerland
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More