Designed by professional and industry experts, this program is the ideal experience for future managers
Our comprehensive degree provides you with the essential skills needed to manage a company and builds a solid foundation for a successful career.
This curriculum blends academic excellence delivered by an expert faculty. Students develop an in-depth understanding of the structure, role, operations, and environment of companies. Courses impart first-rate knowledge in economics, business, marketing, accounting, finance, management, negotiation and leadership. You will be prepared to manage financial resources, human resources and technologies. The specialization develops strong skills in corporate finance, international and SME management. The program provides the possibilities to become an efficient, responsible, disruptive manager able to oversee projects, create corporate strategies, make crucial decision, solve problems and increase a company's performance.
This BBA prepares graduates for top management careers in various industry types and sizes, from consumer goods to consulting, and from small businesses to global companies.
Employability: our bachelor combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in International Business)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
What Our Alumni Say
“During my University studies at IFM I especially appreciated being taught by professors with real world experience ready to equip us with the skills to face real situations in our professional careers. IFM offers a great environment where teamwork is put into practice.”
Achraf Goneid, Senior Hedge Fund Analyst, UBS Bank
“My experience at IFM was very fulfilling, not only with regards to the course content but also to the networking opportunities I received. Our professors were true professionals who shared their experience and knowledge with enthousiasm.”
Ioana Steinmann, Communication Executive, Philip Morris International
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150
About the School
Established in 1971, IFM University is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutti ... Read More