Optimal and efficient management of the supply chain has become an indispensable tool for maintaining and increasing the level of competitiveness of a company in its market.
Thus, the Bachelor Management program offers a Logistics specialization in the 3rd year to train professionals able to participate in the optimization of the procurement management policy of an organization.
This 3rd year of Bachelor Logistics specialization provides an overview of the supply chain with a multidisciplinary approach. It is aimed at students wishing to acquire the necessary knowledge to make a career in logistics.
Objectives and benefit of this program
The objective of this 3rd year of Bachelor Logistics:
- Provide a complete view of business process management that makes up the supply chain
- Understand the execution of the area of operations and logistics or any department of a multinational
- Develop managerial skills and knowledge of the most useful management techniques
- Know the challenges of global supply chain management and the most important international market
Who is the training for?
This year 3rd year of the Bachelor Management - specialization logistics is addressed:
- For students who have validated the first two years of the Bachelor Management of the ESLSCA Business School Paris (choice of compulsory specialization in 3rd year)
- To students who have validated a Bac 2
The program of the courses of this 3rd year Bachelor Logistics specialization can be divided into three themes:
- Inventory management
- Warehouse Management
- Decision-making tools
- International Development
- Commercial Policy and Customer Relations
- Quality approach
- Supply Chain Management
- Communications and Professional Relations
- Organizational management
- Case study
- Budget Control
- Labor law
- Transport Law
- Health and security at work
- Management of commercial activity
After the formation of the Bachelor Logistics (corresponding to the 3rd year of specialization of the Bachelor Management), the students will be able to continue their studies to continue their studies by integrating an MBA.
They may also begin their professional careers in one of the following occupations:
- logistics and transport manager
- transit agent
- platform manager
- logistical assistant
- logistics operations manager
The School offers you the possibility, for all its courses, to apply online throughout the year: from January to December.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV questionnaire of candidature) followed by an interview of motivation.
About the School
Forte de ses 70 ans d’expérience, l’ESLSCA Business School Paris propose une pédagogie équilibrée entre expérience pratique et méthodologie progressive. Depuis 1949, l’école a su développer ses activi ... Read More