Bachelor in Linguistics
The Bachelor in Linguistics is a degree program that prepares teachers of English and speakers of other languages. The program combines strong academic preparation with practical training in language pedagogy. To be secure in the classroom and credible when they train others, teachers must have considerable practical experience. Hence, the majority of courses are organized around practical tasks of the type the students will encounter in the future.
The uniqueness of the program consists in placing as much emphasis on integrating language and cross-cultural training into professional courses. It also consists in giving high priority to both professional and communication skills. Our students study three foreign languages – two European languages (English, German, Spanish, or French) and one oriental language (Japanese, Chinese, or Arabic).
• studying at an internationally renowned non-governmental university in Russia;
• combination of a beautiful location in Moscow, a knowledgeable and committed faculty, interdisciplinary academic programs make the School of foreign languages a very special place to study;
• solid background of the graduates and confidence in their expertise that will allow them to be broad-minded and flexible in responding to learner needs, cultural differences and program requirements.
• liberal arts;
• sociology and psychology;
• applied and theoretical linguistics,
• pedagogical theories and practice;
• Russian and world literature;
• English grammar, English lexicology, English stylistics.
Language of instruction: Russian
About the School
International University in Moscow IUM is the first private university in Russia, which occupies a leading position among Russian private schools. It was founded in 1991 by its current President Gavri ... Read More