At least 18 credits of the Language Arts major must be taken at Aquinas College.
Required: EH115, EH/EN382, EH/EN388, EN441, EN455, EN463, EH205, EH/EN400, EN/EN460, CN205, CN206, CN300 (CN101 is a prerequisite).
PLEASE NOTE: Requirements for the Language Arts major and minor are currently under State review.
- EH115 Understanding and Appreciating Literature (3) AC
- EN/EH382 Teaching Children’s Literature (3)
- EN/EH388 Teaching Young Adult Literature (3)
- EN441 Advanced Literacy Assessment and Intervention (3)
- EN455 Adolescent Literacy (3)
- EN463 Reading Internship (3)
- EH205 Advanced Composition (3) WI
- CN205 Public Speaking (3)
- CN206 Interpersonal Communication (3)
- CN300 Listening (3)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017