Faculty of Journalism of Voronezh State University offers Bachelor degree program in Journalism for creative and ambitious young people who are ready to keep in step with constantly developing information technology market! The parity of theory and practice teachers at the faculty reflects one of the program key features - the strategy of education outstanding professionalization by attaching pronounced applied character.
The most significant advantage of studying at the faculty is that students acquire fundamental knowledge and excellent practical skills for working with information in media editorial offices, press services, advertising and PR agencies, enterprises’ and organizations’ information departments. Students are given the opportunity to attend lectures by renowned professors, successful media and PR workers; to study at universities in the USA and Europe, and gain the right to the most prestigious nominal scholarships.
Faculty of Journalism is a collective member of
- the International and All-Russian Association of Journalism Teachers and Researchers,
- the Scientific Methodological Center (NMC) of Russian teachers and researchers of journalism,
- the Association of Advertising Agencies and
- the Public Relations Association.
Special attention is paid to
- journalistic creativity process,
- press typology,
- journalistic publications types,
- legal and ethical aspects of media activities.
Our graduates are high-class professionals who are in demand in labor market and who are able to successfully work in various areas of mass information activities.