As a graduate of Journalism and Social Communication, you will be prepared for work as a journalist, reporter or editor; for using network communication tools; gathering, editing, and selection of news; creating radio reports and TV documentaries; montage; as well as for leading political and advertising campaigns! We offer full-time and part-time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- public and commercial television,
- news desks in the mass media,
- local or nationwide press,
- editorial teams of web portals,
- public relations agencies,
- artistic agencies,
- advertising agencies,
- media houses,
- institutions and organizations keeping contact with the media,
- as a freelance journalist.
It is worth studying Journalism and Social Communication at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- The possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- The possibility of consulting a career counselor free of charge.
- The possibility of taking part in nationwide journalistic workshops.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
- Cooperation with the Polish Television in Lublin.
Program taught in:
See 1 more programs offered by WSPA University College of Enterprise and Administration »
Last updated May 10, 2019
This course is