International Media and Entertainment Management
This English-taught professional bachelor's programme prepares you for a career in the media and entertainment industry. In 4 years’ time, you will become a manager in creative concept development, production techniques and marketing of entertainment products.
Creative and commercial
- Do you want to invent a concept of a hit like ‘The Voice’?
- Can you integrate digital media into a big entertainment event to give it greater impact?
- What do you think makes a website unique?
After your graduation in Breda, you make the right choices with a combination of creativity, technology and commercial thinking!
Possible jobs are:
- media planning manager
- project manager
- communication manager
- marketing manager
- content manager
In the International Media and Entertainment Management programme you will be taught everything about the use, structure and application of (mass) media such as television, radio, events, outdoor advertising, direct mail and the Internet. You will learn to develop market-oriented concepts, programmes and productions, using media techniques and information and communication technology (ICT).
Admission Requirements for Foreign Students
You can apply for this programme if you have completed secondary school, Abitur, Artium, Avgångsbetyg från Gymnasieskolan, COU, Senior High School - A levels or secondary vocational education.
Test Of English as a Foreign Language
As a non-native speaker of English, you must also show sufficient results of one of these tests:
- TOEFL test (minimum score 80 internet-based and minimum sub score for Speaking 20)
- IELTS test (minimum overall band score 6.0 and a minimum sub score for Speaking 6.0)
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate
If your high school diploma is comparable with A-levels, you are exempted from taking the English test.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 11, 2017