SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO USD 25.000 FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
Moravian College offers an International Student Merit Award based primarily on academic achievement: grades, the strength of your academic program, your TOEFL or IELTS scores, and your SAT scores if submitted.
Please contact Executive Director of International Enrollment via inquiry form on this page for more information regarding the International Student Merit Award.
INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT MAJOR
The major in International Management is offered jointly with the Department of Economics and Business. International Management majors take Accounting 157, Economics 152, and 236; Management 223 and 333; and one elective from Management 231, 251, or 253. Modern Language requirements include six courses above 105, including two of the following--210, 215, or 241 or equivalent--plus at least one 300-level course in the senior year.
This program requires a semester abroad in which one business-related course and one modern language course must be taken. All students interested in this major should consult with Professors James P. West and Carmen Ferrero (Spanish), Jean-Pierre Lalande (French), or Axel Hildebrandt (German).
First-year International students are required to submit the following:
- Moravian College online application or the Common Application. (You may submit an online application free of charge.)
- Official secondary school academic records. (original and certified translations)
- Official Test Scores (SAT or ACT.) If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing Scores) scores, and this is required of all freshmen applicants. Requirements may be waived for transfer students contingent on college or university transcripts. Please note that Moravian College does not offer an English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- "Certification of Finances" form that confirms that you and your sponsor understand the total cost of education, and there are adequate funds cover your educational expenses under normal conditions through the full program.
- A letter from a bank official or bank statements must accompany all figures indicated on the "Certification of Finances" form for verification. However, all documents must be dated within 6 months of application.
- Proof of Financial Support. The student must prove that they have at least the equivalent of $59,664.00 (US) readily available to them for educational expenses. The monies can be in any country and in any currency. Acceptable sources of financial resources are saving accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. If Moravian awards you a merit scholarship, you may deduct the amount of the scholarship from the total of $59,664.00 (US).
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor.
- A personal statement or essay.
- To be considered for acceptance at Moravian College, applicants should have a grade point of average of a 3.0 (80% out of 100,) and an IELTS score of 5 or above or a TOEFL score of 80 or above.
About the School
Moravian College sits at the intersection of historic and history-making. As the 6th oldest university in America, we’ve earned our reputation as an eye-opening and a world-changing place to learn and ... Read More