International Management Major
Grounded in the liberal arts, a major in international management will prepare you for a career in business, government, non-profit organizations, and, perhaps, careers that don't even exist yet.
International Management majors take:
- Accounting 157
- Economics 152 and 236
- Management 223 and 333
- One elective from Management 231, 251, or 253.
Modern Language requirements include six courses above 105, including two of the following: 210, 215, or 241 or equivalent, plus at least one 300-level course in the senior year.
This program requires a semester abroad in which one business-related course and one modern language course must be taken.
View the undergraduate admission requirements >
Scholarships up to 25.000
Moravian College offers an International Student Merit Award based primarily on academic achievement: grades, the strength of your academic program, your TOEFL or IELTS scores, and your SAT scores if submitted.
It's all about the experience! The opportunities here are life-changing—some may even say revolutionary. Here’s a preview of what you’ll experience as a Moravian College student:
- A tech-friendly campus: Every student receives a MacBook Pro and an iPad as soon as they deposit
- Personalized learning: We have an 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio and average class size of 17 students
- Classic college town: Moravian is located in historic downtown Bethlehem, PA
- Lifetime support: Say hello to the Center for Career and Civic Engagement!
- Global education: Choose from more than 20 study abroad programs
- Opportunities beyond the classroom: Participate in research, civic engagement, scholarship programs, internships and more.
- A vast and active network: There are more than 17,900 Moravian alumni across the world, ready to help you get a job.
About the School
Moravian College sits at the intersection of historic and history-making. As the 6th oldest university in America, we’ve earned our reputation as an eye-opening and a world-changing place to learn and ... Read More