The new international Bachelor programme prepares students for a career in an international business environment in Germany or abroad. Foreign students get to know the German culture and language while German students will be prepared professionally and culturally for a future job in an international company.
During the first three semesters, basics of international management are taught, e.g. accounting, HR, and finance. You can then decide whether you want to spend the fourth semester at one of our international partner universities or the fifth semester as an intern with a company abroad.
Credits from our partner university will be accepted by FHWS.
During the sixth and seventh semesters, theoretical and practical skills will be deepened in two majors and while the Bachelor's thesis is being written.
The Bachelor’s Degree Course International Management can also be studied as 8 semesters (4 years) Double Degree Programme. Please contact us for more information.
First to the fourth semester: General Business Courses e.g. Accounting, HR, and Finance
Fifth semester: Internship
Sixth semester: Selected Majors (part I) – International Business or General Management
Seventh semester: Selected Majors (part I) – International Business or General Management + Bachelor seminar and Bachelor's thesis
- Secondary school leaver`s certificate. If required: evidence of study dates and qualifications
- Evidence of knowledge of English e.g. from TOEFL test (min. 80 points internet-based)
- Knowledge of German to A2 level (CEFR). There is an option to achieve this level by means of FHWS courses during the first two semesters
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Location: Würzburg, Germany
- Course Language: English
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Tuition fees: None
- Application Deadline: 15 July for the following winter semester
About the School
We welcome incoming students from all over the world who have chosen FHWS as their destination for a high-quality university education. Today, FHWS is developing its vibrant and large community of int ... Read More