We offer a fulltime 1 year (12 months) bachelor international Management to students who already have at least a bachelor degree. The programme is entirely in English.
Preferably we admit students, who studied in the field of Commercial Sciences and Business Management. But we welcome a limited number of students who studied other subjects e.g. technology... After investigation and approval of the application by our commission, these students can be admitted.
What is this programme about?
The International business management is a bachelor after bachelor programme. It is a 12-month full-time programme, taking place in campus Kortrijk, Belgium. During the final three months, you will be working during an internship.
The programme combines professional courses with an in-depth view of all functional areas of management, competence development in different business environments and team building for international consulting projects. You will be able to take on a business language course: Dutch or English. The programme is taught in an interactive way. Students are expected to actively participate in class discussions, analyze business cases, prepare business presentations, a report by means of group papers and engage in computer-assisted exercises. The programme consists of 11 modules.
What are the objectives of this programme?
After attending this programme:
- You will have a profound knowledge of management functions
- You master knowledge and skills required in key managerial responsibilities: leadership, people management, and long-term planning
- You will have to strengthen highly relevant business skills such as entrepreneurship, perseverance, motivation, emotional intelligence, and initiative
- You will have developed social skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills and the capacity for teamwork and leadership
- You are able to examine global issues from an international perspective
- You will have built local competences in an international business environment
What are the admission requirements?
Candidates should hold a degree that represents 3 years of full-time study at university college level, resulting in a bachelor’s degree (a full time, 3/4-year curriculum, excluding orientation or preparatory years). It is possible to apply before you have completed your studies. In this case, the selection procedure will take place under the assumption that you graduate from your present studies before starting the programme. Fluency in English level CEFR level B2; IELTS score 6.5; TOEFL iBT scores 80; TOEIC score 650 – 800; Cambridge FCE 1scores level, both written and spoken is required.
Registration is open as of November 15, 2017. Closing dates for the 2018-2019-registration:
- students with a Belgian diploma can apply until August 31, 2018. However, since we only admit a limited number of students, applications should preferably be submitted before July 7, 2018.
- for students with a European diploma can apply until July 7, 2018.
- for students from non-EU countries who are already in Belgium with a visa and have a diploma from abroad can apply before May 31, 2018.
- students coming from non-EU countries who need a visa, the application should be made as soon as possible but certainly before the closing date of March 31, 2018.
Start date of the programme: September 17, 2018. End date of the programme: September 7, 2019.
Program taught in: