Study International Hotel Management
With the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During studies, Vatel students:
- Acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- Learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Opportunity to participate in the award-winning Marco Polo Student Exchange scheme at other Vatel Schools.
What you will learn
Courses have the right balance between academic theory and professional practice. For the theoretical aspect, students study management techniques, administration, finance, marketing, and human resources. Students must also be able to check what they have learned through hands-on, professional experience and this is where the professional training structures are present on campus for Kitchen, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping and Front Office training sessions. To validate this experience, students conduct a mandatory internship each year at one of our partner hotel chains throughout the world.
Study in Thailand
Thailand is renowned for its warm hospitality (the Land of Smiles) and has become one of the world's top tourist destinations, making it an ideal place to study in. Vatel partners with Silpakorn University, one of Thailand’s oldest and most prestigious universities located in central Bangkok.
- Vatel certified by the French State
- Silpakorn University certified by the Royal Thai Government, Thailand
Initial career opportunities
This concept has a provable track record: our 35,000 alumni work in the most beautiful hotels on earth including amongst others; General Manager, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Management, Special Events Manager, Revenue Management, Front Office Manager, F&B Manager, and culinary positions.
- A copy of high school level education diploma or equivalent such as: GED, AS level or “A” level, IB Diploma .
- A copy of a high school level education transcript.
- A copy of the official English language test score (if any).
- English proficiency with a minimum TOEFL score (ITP=543, CBT=193, IBT=72) or IELTS score (5.5) within 2 years before the application date or take and pass the SUIC English Proficiency Test.
- Motivational Interview (can be conducted online).
Please contact us for further details.
- Contact us
- Send your Application
- Evaluation of application
- Entrance exam & Interview
Intakes every January and August.
- Application fee of 400 baht
- 90,000 Thai baht per semester (180,000 Thai Baht per year) for Thai nationals and international students.
Please note some additional university fees apply, please check with admissions for further details.
Internships and travel are based on market rates of airfare and required an internship at the time.
About Vatel Thailand
Vatel Hotel & Tourism Business School has over 35 years of experience and present in 50 schools with over 9,000 students and 35,000 alumni, making a unified and global network of higher education specialized in international hotel management. Today, Vatel Group is the 1st Worldwide Business School Group in Hospitality and Tourism Management and winner of the 2016 Worldwide Hospitality Awards for ‘Best Hospitality Management School’.
About the School
Hotel School Vatel Thailand located in Bangkok is a part of the international hotel management school network of 51 schools spread around the world which comprises of 9,000 students and 35,000 alumni. ... Read More