The “Bachelor Ferrières” from Ferrieres School is a 3-year undergraduate programme, available in French (3 years) or English preparing students either to become effective and operational professionals or to pursue studies in an MSc cycle, especially in MSc Ferrières.
Located in Paris area, Ferrières the School of French Excellence educates students from around the world to become professionals in gastronomy, hospitality and Luxury Management. Students experience a blend of classroom learning, combined with practical and hands-on projects and internships.
The first two years of the Bachelor program are a common-core curriculum and provide strong technical and academic skills that allow the student to identify the area of specialisation in which they will flourish in the third year. This programme incorporates an international experience in 2nd year as well as different internships totaling up to 16 months.
- Duration: 3 years
Credits: 180 ECTS European Credits
Language: 2 paths - English or French
- Intakes: September
- Starting Date: Late September 2017
- Certificate Awarded after 3 years: Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Internships: We guide our students to get internships in the best Hospitality Institutions during the first year and help them build their network.
- Location: Paris area
Bachelor 1: ESSENTIALS OF HOSPITALITY
- Common-core syllabus in Hospitality, Luxury and Gastronomy
- 4-month Internship
Bachelor 2: INTERNATIONAL IMMERSION
- Common-core syllabus
- Learning Experience in a Partner School on the international level
- 6-month Internship abroad
Bachelor 3: PROFESSIONAL INSERTION AND SPECIALISATION
Each student is provided with the necessary tools to reach management positions in different departments
Courses + Dissertation + 6-month internship
PAP (Practice Accelerator Program)
PAP is a field day taking place once a week in Ferrières’ different operational structures, students get hands-on experience through working with the operational teams on-site, preparing them for real-life opportunities.
Program taught in: