One of the best Bachelor degree in the world to become the manager in Hospitality. You will be trained in every department.
Our goal is to prepare students to become the best managers in the Hospitality & Tourism industries thanks to our Swiss experience in education and hotel management. SHG Geneva is combining academic courses with practical training and internships in luxury hotels. Thanks to this concept, our graduates are assured to obtain job offers in many countries worldwide.
- Swiss Quality
- International Environment
- Hands-on Learning Experience
The Concept of our Bachelor
- Management of People
- Human Resources
- Yield Management
- Intercultural Management
- Global Economics
- Events Management
- Grooming & Self-Image
- Luxury Environment
- Project Management
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Wines of the world
- Hotel Environment
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Cost Control in F&B
- International Relations
- 3 Languages to be selected from the following list: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic Spanish, German, Italian.
- AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
- CHRIE (Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education)
- EHSAC (European Hospitality Schools Accreditations Council)
- Restaurant Service: It includes Fine-Dining Restaurants, Traditional Restaurants, Bar, Room-Service, Catering Service, Banqueting Service.
- Culinary: It includes all parts of the Kitchen (Cold, Hot, Pastry, International Food, Gourmet, etc.)
- Room Division: It includes Housekeeping, Front Desk, Guest Services, etc.
- Administration: It includes Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.
3 Paid-Internships paid by SHG Geneva
In each of the 3-year curriculum, students must go through a paid internship over a 6-month period. The remuneration depends on the country in which the hotel is located and may include accommodation and meals. In all cases, the hotels proposed by SHG Geneva are always in the 4* or 5* category. Thus, SHG Geneva takes care of all necessary arrangements. Transportation expenses to the internship destination are usually born by students.
During and after each internship, students are evaluated and graded by the hotel. Following each internship, students have to write a management report proving that he/she has fully mastered the internship's objective.
- Fill up the application form
- Motivation letter (at least 500 words)
- English Test (at least 5.0 IELTS or equivalent)
- Interview (via Skype or Face to Face with one of our admission officer)
- High School Degree (A' Level Degree / Baccalauréat / Maturité)
- Tuitions fees: CHF 23'800 / Year
- Administration fees: CHF 250 / Year
- Uniform Kit & Books: CHF 300 (once)
About the School
SHG Swiss Hospitality Group is a group specialized in Hospitality, therefore we have several schools to teach Hotel & Tourism Management to students coming from all over the world.