Courses are available in English. In case of difficulties, SHG Lyon provides supplementary class-time for students who need further assistance.
Our teachers are among the best in their specialties, they are composing a team coming from France and Switzerland.
We teach the following subjects:
- Management of People
- Human Resources
- Yield Management
- Intercultural Management
- Global Economics
- Events Management
- Grooming & Self-Image
- Luxury Environment
- Project Management
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Wines of the world
- Hotel Environment
- Food & Beverages Industry
- Cost Control in F&B
- International Relations
- 3 Languages to be selected from the following list: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Arabic Spanish, German, Italian.
Courses are held from Monday to Friday at our Paris campus.
SHG Paris and other SHG Schools are accredited by International Quality Bodies such as:
- AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute)
- CHRIE (Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education)
- EHSAC (European Hospitality Schools Accreditations Council)
Professional Courses in Luxury Hotels
We train students to get skills and working experience in every department in a hotel. The students practice in all departments 1 by 1 and must come back to some departments several times to improve their skills. There are 4 main departments: Restaurant Service, Culinary, Administration and Room Division.
- Restaurant Service: It includes Fine-Dining Restaurants, Traditional Restaurants, Bar, Room-Service, Catering Service, Banqueting Service.
- Culinary: It includes all parts of the Kitchen (Cold, Hot, Pastry, International Food, and Gourmet, etc.)
- Room Division: It includes Housekeeping, Front Desk, Guest Services, etc.
- Administration: It includes Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.
Luxury hotels in Paris:
Our students have real working experience in practicing and learning in real hotels. All our partner hotels in Paris are luxury hotels, therefore our students learn with the highest standards.
3 Paid-Internships found by SHG Paris
In each of the 3-year curriculum, students must go through a paid internship over a 6-month period. The remuneration depends on the country in which the hotel is located and may include accommodation and meals. In all cases, the hotels proposed by SHG Paris are always in the 4* or 5* category. Thus, SHG Paris takes care of all the necessary arrangements. Transportation expenses to the internship destination are usually born by students.
During and after each internship, students are evaluated and graded by the hotel. Following each internship, students have to write a management report proving that he/she has fully mastered the internship's objective.
- Fill up the application form (click below to SHG Application Form)
- Motivation letter (at least 500 words)
- English Test (at least 5.0 IELTS or equivalent)
- Interview (via Skype or Face to Face with one of our admission officer)
- High School Degree (A' Level Degree / Baccalauréat / Maturité)
- Tuitions fees: EUR 10500 / Year (Yearly payment) or EUR 980 / Month (Monthly Payment)
- Administration fees: EUR 250 / Year
- Uniform Kit & Books: EUR 300 (once)
- Accommodation Research (optional): EUR 500
- Accommodation (optional): EUR 800 / Month (Studio in Paris)
- September 2018
- Novembre 2018