Our faculty are committed to helping you throughout the whole process of acquiring knowledge, developing your analytical skills, and grow a social conscience. It is of vital importance to them to inspire you to face new challenges of the present, analyze the past, and to make weighted judgments about the future.
We offer a full range of courses so that our graduates had substantial knowledge and become competitive in the job market both in Russia and abroad.
- Microeconomics & Macroeconomics: The Microeconomics & Macroeconomics is a two-year core discipline in compliance with world standards. It forms the basis of further economic studies in applied economic disciplines.
- Auditing & Risk Assessment: This course is designed to provide students with an introduction to the concepts, principles, and techniques of auditing; to enable them to understand statutory company auditing in its historical, legal, and professional contexts.
- Corporate Finance: This course examines corporate finance theory and financial policy. It focuses on the traditional areas of corporate finance, namely, cost of capital, capital structure decisions, dividend policy, and mergers.
- Accounting: The course develops background for understanding and reading financial reports and assessing the financial position and making managerial decisions. The course covers basic concepts of modern financial reporting – both Russian and international.
- Maths Module: Maths, Computer Workshop, Data Analysis, Financial Maths, Econometrics, Statistics. You are expected to acquire not only a computational facility but also a basic understanding of the concepts and theories.
- World Economy. World Finance: The global economy of the early 21st century, the international division of labor as the material basis of the global economy, resources of the modern world economy, global issues of the day, structural changes, and sectoral aspects of the world development.
Why This Program?
- The only bachelor program at the Financial University taught in English including visiting foreign lecturers
- The only bachelor program in Russia certified by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Integration of project technologies in the educational process
- Foreign language study (Chinese, Spanish, French, German)
- Groupe ESC Troyes consists of 4 business schools which offer an opportunity to study different programs. Despite being a young educational institution, Groupe ESC is an innovative educational center, cooperating with more than 200 international partners.
- Grenoble Alps University emerged after the reunion of 3 universities, which offer different areas of concentration of study being located in Grenoble, France. Students graduating from this education institution obtain a top-quality education and are in high demand in the job market. Thus, the university was ranked 236 in the QS World University Rankings.
- Central University of Finance and Economics in Beijing, China
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences, the Netherlands
Atlas of Professions
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Finance Intelligence Architect
- Financial Data Scientist
- Market Risk Analyst
- Private Equity Analyst
- Quant Financial Developer
- Research Analyst
- Finance T&D-manager
- Accountant and Auditor
- Financial Analyst
- Crypto exchange Underwriters
- Personal Cryptocurrency Financial Advisors
- Cryptowatch Analyst
- Senior Front End Developer
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Developer
- Algorithmic Trader Developer
- Customer Success Associate
- Business Development Specialist
- International Account Manager
This is the list of documents you should submit to apply:
- Filled in application form (in .pdf) with a color photo (size: 3 x 4 cm) attached.
- Copies of education certificates accompanied by an academic transcript with a list of courses taken and grades (points) obtained. If the foreign national who applies for enrolment to programs offered by higher education institutions does not have an education certificate proving the fact of education and/or training due to the teaching process design specifics, the foreign national should submit a document containing information about the results of the latest tests passed issued by an educational establishment where the person was trained on the territory of the country of origin.
- A copy of a medical certificate (form 086u) issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin that proves that there are no counter-indications to training on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- A copy of an HIV/AIDS certificate issued by an authority that operates in the country of origin.
- Copies of the passport pages that will be shown to border officials when entering the territory of the Russian Federation. The passport expiry date should not be later than 18 months of the date of the issue of the student visa. The information needed to issue an invitation should be easily legible.
- Foreign language (English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish)
About the School
The Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" is one of the oldest Russian higher education institutions wh ... Read More