The International Finance Faculty (M.F.F.) provides training for bachelors and masters in the field of preparation "Economics". Upon completion of the training, students receive a diploma of the state standard of the Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation, and also have the opportunity to obtain a diploma from one of the prestigious Western partner universities.
IFP prepares students of the faculty for professional work in the financial and economic divisions of organizations of various industries and forms of ownership, in state bodies in posts requiring basic higher economic education. The graduate of the faculty will be able to carry out analytical, organizational (administrative) and educational (teaching) activities in the following areas of the economy: functioning markets, financial and information flows, production and research processes carried out at enterprises (firms) of any form of ownership, in educational, research and other organizations, as well as within the government.
Powerful professional training combined with excellent "working" English makes the graduate program an ideal candidate for working in multinational companies. The specific work position depends on the area of specialization during the study. Students who are inclined to invest in financial markets can work in investment banks and funds, financial departments of large organizations as investment managers, consultants and analysts. Those who are better at studying international / Russian accounting and corporate governance issues can count on the career of a financial analyst in large industrial companies.
All subjects are taught in English. The program includes the disciplines necessary to prepare for the international professional examinations (CFA, ACCA, ICAEW). The classes are taught by the teachers of the Financial University, leading experts of business partners of the faculty, as well as professors of Western universities whose professional competencies are confirmed by foreign academic degrees. Practice in partner companies with subsequent employment based on testing results. (KPMG, OJSC Bank VTB, Alfa-Bank, etc.).
Profile competences of graduates
- ability to form an international system of financial and management accounting and make management decisions based on accounting information; use of the organization's planning and budgeting mechanism on the basis of financial and natural indicators (PCP-1)
- ability to own methods of analytical work related to the financial aspects of the activities of commercial and non-profit organizations of various organizational and legal forms, including financial and credit (PKP-2)
- readiness to participate in the strategic and current planning of the activities of credit organizations, the formation of new products and innovative technologies and the sale of banking products and services taking into account the demand and competition in the financial market (PKP-3)
- ability to analyze practical information related to investment activities and make informed management (investment) decisions (PKP-4)
- expansion and deepening of knowledge in the field of international taxation, problems of elimination of double legal taxation (PCP-5)
- Professional ethics of business
- International Corporate and Financial Law
- Econometrics (advanced)
- Financial Accounting (advanced)
- International banking business (advanced)
- Management Accounting
- Regulation and supervision of financial markets
- Financial statements
- Quantitative methods of investment analysis
The program includes the disciplines necessary to prepare for the international professional examinations (CFA, ACCA, ICAEW). The training provides an opportunity to obtain a credit of up to eight ACCA papers, and for the ICAEW certificate, up to six disciplines will be credited automatically.
Used professional software products
Bloomberg Professional, InsightMakers, Clarivate Analytics, Citeomatic
Those who wish can attend additional courses of foreign languages.
International programs of cooperation with foreign universities
In Great Britain:
- University of Glasgow
- University of Birmingham
- University of Portsmouth
- E.M. Lyon
- ESC Troyes
Availability of laboratories, professional centres
International financial laboratory with 12 terminals Bloomberg.
Agreements on cooperation with employers
- State Institution of the Bank of Russia for the Central Federal District
- PJSC Sberbank (OJSC Sberbank of Russia)
- Moscow Bank PJSC Sberbank (Moscow Bank OJSC Sberbank of Russia)
- State Corporation "Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank) »
- BANK VTB (public joint stock company) (BANK VTB (OJSC)
- JSC Gazprombank (Joint-Stock Bank Gazprombank (CJSC)
- UniCredit Bank
- PJSC "Promsvyazbank" (OJSC Promsvyazbank)
- PJSC "ROSBANK" (OJSC AKB "ROSBANK")
- Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "INTERPROMBANK" (Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "INTERPROMBANK")
- Open joint-stock company "Russian Railways" (JSC Russian Railways)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Russia BV
- ZAO KPMG
- Ernst & Young (CIS) BV
- Limited Liability Company
- "Management Company Raiffeisen Capital"
- Goldman Sachs, PricewaterhouseCoopers Rasha BV
- ZAO KPMG
- Ernst & Young (CIS) BV
Project Manager, Senior Manager, Inspector, Senior Auditor, Investment Analyst, etc.
Graduates work for international consulting companies, audit firms, commercial banks (KPMG, Alfa-Bank, VTB Bank, Deloitte, ZAO Commerzbank (Eurasia), X5 Retail Group, OOO Gazprom Inform, Ernst & Young, etc.).
Use of e-learning technologies
Used materials Coursera and open resources MIT
All subjects are taught in English. A double diploma from the University of Glasgow.
The program includes the disciplines necessary to prepare for the international professional examinations (CFA, ACCA, ICAEW).
About the School
The Federal State-Funded Educational Institution of Higher Education "Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation" is one of the oldest Russian higher education institutions wh ... Read More