This major aims to cultivate applied professional talents to systematically master the basic theories of principles of economics, international economy and international trade and the operational skills of actual business in international trade, to know modern developing status of international trade and to be familiar with the rules, conventions, policies and regulations of international trade and China’s foreign trade, to have the good ability of listening ,speaking, writing and translating in English and to adapt the requirement of economic construction and social development so that students can engage in work of actual business in international economy and trade, operating management, scientific research, and education in departments of foreign-related economy, financial institution, overseas-funded enterprises after graduation.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To master the basic theories of economics;
- To master the theoretical knowledge of international economy and trade and the professional skills of international trade;
- To analyze and research economic problems by using methods of measurement, accounting, and statistics;
- To know the international developing status of main countries and regions;
- To know the economic policies and regulations of China;
- To be familiar with general rules and conventions of international trade;
- To use a foreign language proficiently and have strong ability to listen, speaking, reading, writing and translating;
- To be able to utilize the computer in professional work.
Micro-economics, Macro-economics, Management, Accounting, Statistics, International Trade, International Finance, International Trade Affaires, International Marketing, International Settlement, Currency and Banking, International Economics, Econometrics, International Business Law, Modern Business English Letters, etc.
Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More