Become a high-quality and desirable study program in the field of economics education, with graduates being accepted in the labor market and society in Indonesia and internationally.
- Provide transparent information about the process and academic performance of the department;
- Increase the capacity and quality of the best services to lecturers and students;
- Promote academic administration for students and lecturers;
- Providing high-quality infrastructure and facilities to support the effective learning process;
- Produce graduates who are performing well and competitively in the world of work and society;
- Adjust the curriculum according to the dynamics of the labor market.
What is Development Economics?
Development Economics is one part of Economics that specifically studies development issues that have been, are being, and will occur in developing countries. The development includes industry, banking, finance, and business. In addition, in this study program, you will analyze various issues on economic issues and then look for and find solutions to various economic problems in a critical, creative and innovative way. In this study program, you are prepared to become a planner in the field of economic development so that it can help create shared prosperity.
Why did you choose this course?
Development Economics can be the right study program for you, especially if you have an interest in studying economics. Moreover, by choosing this study program, you have the opportunity to participate in realizing the country's development in the future. If you are the type who likes count lessons, you will be suitable for this study program. Because in this study program besides counting a lot, and analyzing the numbers into curves and other statistical data.
Courses in Development Economics Department
- Introduction to Business
- Economics and Finance Mathematics
- Economic development
- Financial system
- Indonesian economy
- Banking management
- Corporate Valuation
- Economic Ethics
- Risk Management and Banking Credit Analysis
- Introduction of accounting
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Microeconomic Theory
- History of Economic Thought
- International Economy
- Agricultural economy
- Cooperative Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Public Economy
- The economy of Natural Resources and Environment
- Regional Economy
- Monetary Economy
- Population Economics
- Transportation Economy
- Development Project Evaluation
- Economic Planning
Appropriate Student Character
- Happy counting
- Happy to analyze
- Nice to do research
- Happy to solve problems
- Can cooperate with the team
Job Prospects of the Department of Development Economics
Development Economics is included in a favorite study program, which has many devotees because Development Economics graduates have a career opportunity that is quite good. Even graduates can occupy strategic positions because they are prepared to become thinkers and designers in the economic field. Indonesia is a developing country that is developing intensively everywhere. This development certainly affects the economy and vice versa. Many graduates of Development Economics study programs are involved in government agencies and state institutions, research institutions, public organizations, the private sector, banking, and SOEs.
Profession and Career Graduates in Development Economics
- Business Lecturer
- Lecturer in Economics
- Budget Analyst
- Credit Analyst
- Logistics Analyst
- Financial Analyst