- You dream of an international career in communication and media.
- Finding the right insights, crafting stories and presenting like a pro? Yes, please.
- You 're a team player who likes to create win-win situations for all stakeholders.
- Deadlines sharpen your focus and other people quickly trust you.
- You know what #igers are. Social media is your playground.
- We train you to become a futureproof communication hero. With ‘Expert Classes’, agile teams and more.
- Do you want to become an international communication manager? And do you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication or journalism? Take our new one-year course in International Communication & Media and graduate as a full-blown international communication expert.
What to expect
We start in English from the first year onwards. So you immediately get the full-blown international experience.
The first year serves as a general introduction to the world of communication. You will develop English language skills relevant for communication professionals. You will work on real projects for real clients and follow masterclasses from the experts in your field. From insights to strategy in international communication, design and trends. You name it!
In the first, second and third year you and your fellow students will have the chance to go abroad. In the third year even for a 15-weeks internship. London? New York? Shanghai? Ambition is your middle name. After 3 years, you have mastered all the skills and knowledge required to start a career in international communications.
Pratice makes perfect! Or you choose for an internship in an international company or agency in Belgium (only for international students).
Most internships run between February and June. And then there’s Summer School. Find that extra sweat during summer and see your experience grow.
Personal coaching is important. Lieven, our student coach, is ready to take all of your questions. As well as study advice, your personal study programme, as personal issues, Lieven will take his time to help you.
- First phase
You get the opportunity to participate in international conferences, fairs and communication projects.
- Second phase
You study for at least one semester at one of our European partner colleges.
- Third phase
You complete an internship abroad. Choose your continent yourself: Europe, Asia, America, Africa, and Oceania. In Belgium, there are also many opportunities at international companies and agencies.
Ready for the job?
Thanks to our hands-on masterclasses, real projects and your internship, you will quickly establish a professional network.
You get the latest in trends and insights to make you futureproof. Ready for the job!
Which jobs are waiting for you?
Well, let’s ask our former students. These are some jobs they have now (results from our alumni-survey): PR-executive, junior account, project manager, commercial advisor, consultant, copywriter, content ninja, digital planner, e-commerce manager, concept creator, visual creative.
As well as international communication manager, media planner, strategic planner, research assistant, sales representative, social media manager, … and obviously you can complete this list yourself.
About the School
Welcome to the international website of Thomas More! Thomas More is the largest university of applied sciences in Flanders, offering over 31 Dutch-taught and 5 English-taught bachelor degree programs ... Read More