- Faculty name: Faculty of Economics
- Study domain: Economics and International Affairs
- Name of the university program: International Business
Short description of the university program:
The International Business (in English) (acronym: AIE) as a student-focused program, offer the best formation at an academic level in the field of international business. The length of the study program is six semesters (3 years). Mission: the formation, by means of education and scientific research activities, appropriate for the nowadays domestic and international business environment, of a category of specialists in the field of international business, being able to answer to the development necessities of the multinational companies in Romania, as well as to answer the demand of the Romanian companies preoccupied with the activity development at an international level, to attend commercial negotiations at the authority level, bilaterally, regionally and multilaterally and to assure the representation of the Romanian interests in the European Union, in the negotiations between the countries that are members in the European Union, and the ones who have the knowledge, competence and necessary abilities in order to contribute to the gaining of the competitive advantages on the domestic and international market by the organizations where the students having a degree in Economic sciences.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 3
- Number of ECTS credits: 180
- 1st of October - end of February – courses, exams, the holiday for students and session for retakes - first semester.
- End of February - mid of June – courses, exams, the holiday for students, summer practice - second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes and Diploma exam.
Candidates wishing to register for International Business (in English) shall sit in for an eliminatory language proficiency test, a multiple-choice test to check their proficiency in English. Candidates shall sit for the test for free only once. The language proficiency test outcome is marked PASS or FAIL, according to art. 5 of MO 3313/23.02.2012. Scores will be listed in a catalog containing the candidate’s names, signed by the President of the faculty admission commission and endorsed by the President of the university admission commission. The faculty admission commission can validate the certificates of proficiency, level B2, presented by candidates who hold certificates issued by English learning and teaching institutions and approved by MEN recently obtained (2010 - 2015), in accordance with those specified in Annex 1 to the Methodology. Only candidates declared PASSED can register for admission for Bachelor’s studies in English in the study program of International Business (in English).
Please check our website for further information.
The admission criteria are:
- Multiple choice test to check the proficiency in English (eliminatory, marked with pass/fail)
- File contest (Hierarchy according to the baccalaureate final grade):
- General admission average = General average of Baccalaureate exam (100%)
Ranking criteria in case of equal averages:
- Grade to the test (discipline) of Mathematics at the Baccalaureate exam
- Grade to the test (discipline) of Economics at the Baccalaureate exam
- Grade to the test (discipline) of Romanian at the Baccalaureate exam
Note: If a candidate has not sat in for/does not prove the attendance of the Baccalaureate exam for the tests (disciplines) that represent ranking criteria, mark 1 shall be considered at that particular test/tests.
Call for applications:
- Registration and admission exam: mid of July – end of July.
- Final results: the beginning of August.
- Registration and admission exam: first week of September – mid of September.
- Final results: end of September.
- Registration fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Appeals fee: 150 RON (approximately 30 Euro)
- Matriculation fee: 100 RON (approximately 25 Euro)
- 150 Euro: processing file fee for recognition of studies for foreign candidates.
- 3500 RON/year (our national currency): for Romanian and EU candidates;
- 350 euro/month*9 months = 3150 EUR/year - for non-EU candidates.
Fee for the preparatory language course (if necessary):
- 220 EUR/month x 9 months = 1980 EUR/preparatory year: for non-EU candidates;
- 2300 RON (our national currency)/preparatory year: for EU candidates.
No of available state subsidized places, Grants scholarships and program administrative costs:
- Based on their marks, study scholarships are available for foreign students.
About the School
The mission of the University of Oradea is to provide education and research to a high standard of quality in a national and international context of social, professional and, last but not least, inte ... Read More