In line with global trends, since 1999, MCU has set up specialized divisions in charge of promoting international education in order to promote our global competitiveness.
To comply with the thriving development of international business and to lay a foundation of international business management for the future, nurturing international business managers has become a key thrust for every government and enterprise.
After being approved by MOE, we established the International Business and Management Program in 2006.
The mission of the International Business and Trade program in International College is to foster global vision in both local and international students.
Moreover, we develop expertise in international business, by providing students with quality business education in professional disciplines that strives for a balance between theories and practices.
Our program is also devoted to cultivate and enhance students’ perspectives on business ethics and social responsibility.
International Business and Trade Program provides students a diverse learning environment, with the delivery of basic business knowledge and skills, for the nurture of professional international business proficiency, coupled with humanities and technological courses, in order to cultivate future professional managers and good contributing citizens to the society.
- To help students in understanding and developing expertise in both basic and professional knowledge of the international business discipline
- To cultivate and enhance students' perspectives in business ethics and social responsibility
- To help students develop global views
Our education goal is to cultivate students’expertise in business disciplines with global mobility. In order to cultivate global mobility, we emphasize the development of students’ language proficiency, professional competence, and adaptability.
- As an English-taught program, we offer intensive English courses and cross-cultural communication courses to help students to enhance English communication ability.
- As for cultivating student ’s professional competence, we have designed concentrations in three professional areas, each of which incorporates practice and theory to develop professional competence.
- As for enhancing student’s adaptability, we provide a multicultural learning environment.
Moreover, the University’s exchange programs and dual-degree programs broaden students’internationalized learning experiences.
About the School
As Taiwan’s top international university, MCU welcomes students from all over the world. Whether you are interested in pursuing a degree in Communications, Design, Management, Technology, Languages, L ... Read More