The IBA English Program will be the first stand-alone, degree-granting program with an English-only curriculum at T.H.U. The degree will promote
- Theoretical and practical problem-solving ability
- Contemporary management techniques and overall decision-making abilities
- Information technology applications and leadership communication abilities
- Global vision and passion for diversified learning
- Holistic education and a positive attitude for lifetime learning
Goals and Aspirations
1.We will foster a quality learning environment and advance our educational potential
- To integrate education, industry, and social service
- To promote inter-departmental cooperation in teaching and research through inter-college curriculums, interdisciplinary computer labs, and common access to business databases
2.We believe in a holistic education emphasizing a balance of humanities and technology
- Providing information technology courses for students to acquire basic computer skills
- Encouraging participation in general knowledge courses for students to gain awareness of contemporary issues in ethics, society, liberal arts, and humanities
3.We will develop visionary leaders in business and management
- By promoting international activities through our summer overseas field trips, exchange visiting programs, and study abroad programs
- By offering an interdisciplinary curriculum in English for Chinese, Taiwanese, and international students
4.We strive to enhance cooperation between education and industry in order to increase our students’ competitive advantage
- Through workplace internships, certification courses, participative cases learning, and business visits
- Through cooperative agreements with local industries and professional internships with established international businesses
- Required Courses (International Business Administration): 57 Credits
- Global Leadership (GL) Honors Program: 20 Credits
- Elective Course Credits: 51 Credits
- Please Refer To the T.H.U. IC Curriculum And Mini-Mester Attachment
Special Features of the Program
- Truly an All English Program.
- International Environment-Teachers, Students and Exchange Students.
- Study Overseas Opportunity-Exchange Program, 2+2 Program, 3+2 Program.
- Interaction with Global Leaders from International Corporation and Successful Private Entrepreneurs that Lead to Internships and Jobs upon Graduation.
- Nurturing Environment with Teachers, Advisors, Mentors, and Classmates.
- Theoretical and practical problem-solving abilities.
- Contemporary management techniques and overall decision-making abilities.
- Information technology applications and leadership communication abilities.
- Global vision and a passion for diversified learning.
- Holistic education and a positive attitude for lifetime learning.
- September 1 – November 30
- February 1 – April 30
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018