This cutting-edge program prepares you for a future career in business at an international level.
Designed with business leaders’ input, the program provides you with a global vision of international business and a deep understanding of how the global environment influences companies and the economy as a whole.
Our program combines academic excellence, practical skills and real-world relevance. This degree provides solid knowledge in management, economics, business and marketing, as well as strong skills in analysis, business strategy and negotiation. The specialization imparts excellent knowledge in international business, international finance and international trade to help you perform in a global business environment. You will develop the ability to recognize business opportunities, analyze the risks and successfully manage international projects.
This program prepares graduates for exciting management careers in any type of industries ranging from multinationals, import-export companies, consulting firms to international organizations.
Our bachelor offers an innovative, employability-focused approach to studies by using current industry examples, discussions, case studies, problem-solving and group work. Courses are taught by professors with excellent academic credentials and real-business experience. The curriculum has been designed to give you real-life business skills. We have an excellent employment record.
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Study mode: full time
- Language: courses taught in English.
- BBA students: 50% local & 50% International, 70% speak at least 2 languages
- 3 intakes per year in January, April, and October.
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“The international setting of IFM was certainly the major positive side for me. Even after few years, I am still in excellent contact with some of my colleagues from all over the world, enlarging business opportunities with people I actually studied with."
Angelika Burovski, General Manager ELAN, Macedonia
“My experience at IFM university was very beneficial to me, the knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical and has prepared me perfectly well to the business world.”
Nirosha Beck, Strategy Manager, International Basketball Foundation
- An online application form and a 300-400 word motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturity or equivalent
- If not a native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
(IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent. In-house IFM / online English test)
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.
- International Students: proof of financial means to pay for the course (letter or bank statement).
- Transfer students: IFM welcomes transfer students from accredited institutions.
Program taught in: