This cutting-edge program developed with business leaders’ input, provides the essential skills needed to succeed in international markets and offers a global vision of business and international trading.
The aim of this program is to explain the international environment and its influence on companies. It provides solid knowledge in management, economics, business and marketing, as well as strong skills in analysis, business strategy and leadership. You will appreciate how different cultures influence company management and learn how to lead effective negotiation. The course imparts excellent knowledge in international commerce, business and marketing to help you perform in a global business environment. You develop the ability to recognize business opportunities, analyse their benefits and successfully manage projects on the international market.
This program prepares graduates for exciting management careers in multinationals, industry, trading firms or international organizations
Employability: Our bachelor combines academic excellence, practical skills, technology and employability. Our innovative approach to studies includes industry examples, discussions, case studies, projects, group work and our digital platform.
About IFM University, Geneva Switzerland
Established in 1971, IFM University – Institute of Finance and Management is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. We benefit from half a century of education expertise and outstanding business know-how that puts a central emphasis on employability.
Our cutting-edge curriculum is designed by our experts with business leader’s input to give graduates’ career a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique teaching style combining academic excellence, practical skills and technology. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognized and IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters. > more
Facts and Figures
- Length: 3 years
- Triple accreditation: ACBSP, IACBE, EDUQUA
- Degree awarded: Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in International Business)
- 41 courses: including a wide range of subjects
- Study mode: full time
- Small classes: 15- 20 students
- Excellent professor to student’s ratio: 1 to 6
- Language: courses taught in English
- 2 intakes per year in October and March.
What Our Alumni Say
“The international setting of IFM was certainly the major positive side for me. Even after few years, I am still in excellent contact with some of my colleagues from all over the world, enlarging business opportunities with people I actually studied with."
Angelika Burovski, General Manager ELAN, Macedonia
“My experience at IFM university was very beneficial to me, the knowledge I gained there was both theoretical and practical and has prepared me perfectly well to the business world.”
Nirosha Beck, Strategy Manager, International Basketball Foundation
- An application form
- A 300-400 words motivation letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150