This major aims to cultivate advanced talents to gain an excellent mathematical foundation and the ability of mathematical thinking and to master the basic theories, methods, and skills of Information and Computing Science so that students can solve practical problems of information processing and scientific and engineering computing with a certain spirit of innovation. Students can engage in the work of research, mathematics, application development, and management in departments like science and technology, education, economy and finance and IT industry after graduation.
Students in this major mainly study the basic theories, methods, and skills of Information and Computing Science, gain certain abilities to engage in scientific research, mathematics, practical problems solving and designing and developing related software in the fields of Information and Computing Science and have the ability to update knowledge and tracking new technology.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To have a good mathematics foundation and strong ability of mathematics application;
- To master the basic theories and methods of Information and Computing Science;
- To proficiently use a computer (including a common language, tool, and special software);
- To solve the practical problem in application fields with the use of theories, methods, and skills;
- To master the basic methods of document retrieval and data inquiry.
Mathematical Analysis, Higher Algebra, Analytic Geometry, Differential Equation, Numeric Analysis, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Mathematical Model, Basis of Computer Software, Database, Data Structures and Algorithms, Computer Graphics, Operational Research and Elements of Information Theories, etc.
- HSK 4 level.
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More