Dongbei University of Finance and Economics has launched the “language + profession” training mode, which helps international students to learn the practical knowledge and skills in different majors, master Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing communication skills, getting familiar with Chinese culture and society.
After their graduation, Students will engage in international business, international trade, cultural exchange, Chinese teaching, tourism, and other related areas.
- 16 years old and above
- High school graduate
- Language proficiency: HSK4, 220.
- Pass the entrance examination
* Applicants can apply for one-year foundation course if their Chinese proficiency doesn't reach the requirements。
- Complete the online application form;
- Copy of passport;
- Copies of Diplomas/Certificates;
- Official transcripts;
- Certificate of HSK.
About the School
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics (DUFE) was founded in 1952. DUFE is one of China’s top-ranked finance, banking and economics universities, consistently in the top three nationally for prod ... Read More