Faculty of Economics and Administration
Study Program: Informatics and System Engineering
Study Field: Informatics in Public Administration
- Degree: Bachelor in Computer Science
- Form of study: Full-time
- The standard length of study: 3 years
- Number of ECTS credits allocated: 180
- Graduation requirements: State Bachelor’s examination and Bachelor’s thesis defense
- Tuition fee (per academic year): Maximum 3,500 EUR
Graduates will become qualified experts in informatics and systems engineering.
This study programme trains students to design and apply ICT and computer-based methods in decision-making processes.
Specialised courses cover: geo-information technologies, cartography for spatial-oriented tasks, multi-criteria decision-making in public administration, etc. Students are likely to find careers in state administration, self-governing bodies, specific regional agencies, and in business chambers.
Students can continue at the University of Pardubice to pursue a Master´s degree in this same study field.
About the School
The University of Pardubice is one of 26 public higher education institutions in the Czech Republic and the only university in the Pardubice Region. As an internationally respected center of learning, ... Read More