The aim of the programme is to prepare qualified specialists in the field of informatics who would be able to adapt their knowledge in games, digital animation and audiovisual effect industries as well as comprehensively understand and apply knowledge related to digital content production by fostering entrepreneurship and self-employment in this field. Main study subjects covers Introduction to Digital Contents, Computer Graphic, Fundamentals of Programming, Game Design, Basic Sculpturing, Artificial Intelligence in Games, Matte Painting, Cinematography and Editing, 3D Modeling, 3D Maya, 3Ds Max, Character Design, Digital Actor Animation, Game Modeling and Texturing, 2D and 3D Game Programming, Digital Lighting and Texturing, Mobile Game Programming, Digital Modeling and Sculpting, Game Network Programming, Game Project Design and Implementation, Digital Composition, Visual Effects, Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment, Gamification Methods and Technologies.
International Mobility Possibilities
The international mobility is required: 3rd and 4th year (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th semesters) of studies in South Korea, Busan, Dongseo University (DSU).
Life in Busan: Accommodation fee at Dongseo University – 350,-USD per semester. More information about life in the DSU Campus.
The graduates of Informatics and Digital Contents study programme will be able to work in various digital content production companies – international computer game studios, design agencies, movie studios, and all business organizations which are orientated towards the creation of digital production by using ICT. The knowledge gained in the Informatics and Digital Contents also may be used in television companies, which are related to digital broadcasting. Programme graduates will also be able to create workplaces for themselves as freelance employees or promoters of their own companies.
Secondary education (grade in mathematics).
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B1, following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by a level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving the results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
Improve your English!
Are you interested in studying in English, but you do not have a sufficient level of knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in English?
Minor English Language studies are designed for those, who are willing to enter a Bachelor study programme at Mykolas Romeris University but do not have sufficient knowledge of the English language necessary for studying in a foreign language. During the first study year students, who enter a major Bachelor study programme together with minor English language studies, will focus on language studies only. Upon completion of one year Minor English Language studies and reaching sufficient English language proficiency level international students will continue studies on their selected Bachelor study programme at MRU.
One year Minor English Language studies fee – 1800 EUR.
For more information please visit els.mruni.eu
About the School
Located just 20 minutes from the center of Vilnius, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of largest and most international universities in Lithuania, currently having around 7,000 students from 58 ... Read More