- Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
- Language of instruction: English
- Mode of study: Full time in VNU-IS
- Degree: Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Engineering by Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- An English – taught course (except for 4 Vietnamese compulsory subjects in which international students will be provided with great support to meet subject requirements);
- Globally recognized bachelor degree awarded by Vietnam National University Hanoi;
- Transferring opportunities to MPEI university (Russia);
- Student exchange opportunities to recognized universities in many countries including Hungary, Taiwan, Japan, France, Korea;
- Access to advanced teaching methods including problems solving cases which encourages independent thinking and teamwork in the decision-making process of students.
- Specialists, researchers in policy-making, project development on hardware and software.
- Analysts, designers of hardware and software systems, automation systems in the industries of manufacturing and production, mining, constructions, transportation, electronics, robotics, and sustainable technologies.
- IT infrastructure administrators, Telecommunication network designers.
- Computer systems managers, business process operators.
- Research and academics at the training facilities and research institutes in the field of Informatics and Automation.
- Baccalaureate qualification or equivalent with minimum high school GPA of 60 (on a 100 scale); or A-Level grade C (PUM range >=60); or minimum SAT reading and writing an aggregate score of 1100/1600 or 1450/2400;
- Appropriate English proficiency certificate including a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or Level 4 of Vietnamese Standardized Test of English Proficiency (VSTEP)*;
- Appropriate medical examination report for overseas study;
- Sufficient finance evidence for overseas study in Vietnam.
(*)Without required English proficiency certificate, students who meet other qualifications and requirements will be offered to study intensive English preparation courses at VNU-IS prior to enrollment on bachelor program.
About the School
Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU) is the first modern university ever established in the country and one of the two national universities in Vietnam. First established as the University of Indo ... Read More