The Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management has 2 mentions:
Mention in Hotel Management:
- Concentration in International Hotel Management.
Mention in Gastronomy, Restaurants and Events Management:
- Concentration in food & beverage and event management.
- Concentration in culinary arts and kitchen management.
*Note: The mention is determined by the elective subjects and the Degree Thesis. The concentration is determined, in addition, by the traineeship in the Hotel-School (during the second and third course) and the external professional traineeships.
Duration: 4 years
Teaching Language: Spanish and English
Schedules: a complete schedule that combines theory with practice in the Hotel-School.
Pixabay / Pexels
Admission and Enrollment
- Request information about the required study program.
- Coordinate and have a personal interview with one of the members of our Board of Directors.
- Request the admission form.
- Pay the enrolment fee.
- Hand in the admission form completed along with all the information requested.
- All documents must be current originals and certified by the pertinent bodies.
- Make an official free pre-enrolment established by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- The Admissions Department will inform all the requirements needed for access to the Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management and give advice on all the procedures for enrolment.
For further information, please contact us.
The ERASMUS scholarship or program is the acronym of the official name given to it in English: European Region Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students, or what is the same the “Action Plan of the European Community for the Mobility of University Students”.
The Erasmus scholarship is, therefore, an economic aid given to university students and teachers of the European Union to study in the countries attached to the plan (different from the country of the applicant).
The Erasmus scholarship, applicable to the Bachelor Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, gives us an important personal value, but also a social value as it is recognized as a relevant element in nurturing cohesion and knowledge of the European Union amongst the young. Bonds of friendship are therefore created that cross borders and raise European citizenship awareness.
All of this human experience also opens the doors to the European job market. The condition of living in a different country obliges students to know and/or improve a new language, which is key for a future job in the hospitality sector. Also, the bonds of friendship formed during these months when students live with other young people of a different nationality but similar to them, with the same concerns and objectives, can be the first step towards new business and work projects.
The ERASMUS scholarships were awarded the Príncipe de Asturias de Cooperación Internacional Prize in 2004, as one of the most important programs of cultural exchange in the history of humanity, as an element of integrating knowledge between peoples. For these reasons, EUHT StPOL decided to carry out this initiative along with the universities of the European Union.
- International Hospitality Management: Hotel manager, Hotel consultant, Department Management, Corporate Services Management, Hotel Entrepreneur, Hotel management.
- Restaurants and Events Management: Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Manager of Events Companies, Manager of Catering Companies, Restaurant Entrepreneur.
- Gastronomy and Cuisine Management: Gastronomy Consultant, Executive Chef, Gastronomy Entrepreneur.
About the School
University College of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts StPOL Since it was founded, StPOL has always had a very clear idea: the ideal environment for hotel training is that of a University Hotel-Scho ... Read More