If you want a career in Hospitality & Tourism, choose the higher education institution that, with more than 170 partnerships, is the leader in this field. The Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management is the only degree in Portugal in this area taught entirely in English, to open you new horizons. It is also the first to introduce the latest trends in Tourism & Hospitality, covering core subjects such as Luxury Tourism, Sports, and Healthcare. This programme is focused on the development of strategic and operational skills involving the entire value chain, logistics, operations, finance and digital transactions.
In this course, students will have a constant contact with professional reality, both through vocational experiences and through workshops, projects with companies and simulators. More than 170 partnerships were established to allow students a real professional experience in the field of Tourism: Amadeus, Aporfest, Vila Galé, Pestana, Hotéis Tivoli, Grupo Viagens Abreu, Uniplaces, Museus de Portugal, CCB, Zomato, Fórum Turismo 2.1, among many others.
Degree with the higher employability rate in the market: 96.3% (source: infocursos).
This degree, recognized by Turismo de Portugal, is the only one in this area in Portugal taught entirely in English. It has a mandatory international semester and students have the chance to attend one of three renowned international schools in the field of Tourism & Hospitality, offering different kinds of expertise:
- MODUL University (Vienna, Austria);
- CETT (Barcelona, Spain).
- Managing Event Organisation
- Hotel Administration
- Management of Healthcare Units
- Health Tourism
- Sports Tourism
Economics or Geography or Portuguese.
The international mobility semester will take place in the 3rd year of the degree. The admission to some partner schools requires the payment of an additional fee.
This program has exclusivity partnerships with TOP International Schools: MODUL University Vienna, CETT (Barcelona University), or UCF’s Rosen College.
Students will have constant contact with professional reality, both through vocational experiences and through workshops, simulators and projects with companies, such as:
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Law
- Services and Marketing Management
- Science, Sources, and Methods
- Information Technologies I
- Facilities and Equipment Management
- Tourism Destinations Planning and Management
- Creativity and Critical Thinking
- Information Technologies II
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics and Operations
- Analytic Accounting
- Resorts and Hotel Management
- Communication Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Sports and Leisure Management
- Financial Management
- Accommodation Management
- Relationship Management and CRM
- Intercultural Management
- Vocational Experience
- Health and Wellness Units Management
- Luxury Industry Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Revenue & Yield Management
- Protocol and Events Management
- Hospitality Simulation
- Hospitality Products Development
- Business Plan
- Sustainability and Quality Management
- E-business & Digital Marketing
- Professional Ethics and Deontology