The structure of the bachelor's program includes a compulsory (basic) part and an optional part, formed by the University, based on the scientific and pedagogical experience accumulated by the university in the implementation of basic and additional professional educational programs in the field of graphic design - creating elements of corporate advertising design (logos, the corporate identity of the company, website design, packaging design, outdoor advertising) and objects of editorial and publishing design (design of books, magazines, booklets), identification, established scientific schools of the university and the needs of the labour market in the direction of training Design (bachelor's level) and professional standard "Graphic Designer."
The curriculum contains a list of disciplines, practices, certification tests of the final (state final) certification of students, other types of educational activities, indicating their volume in credit units, sequence, and distribution by periods of study. The curriculum highlights students' volume of work in interaction with the teacher (contact work of students with the teacher) by type of training and independent work of students in academic hours. For each discipline and practice, the form of intermediate certification of students is indicated.
The practice is a mandatory section of the main professional educational program "Graphic Design" and directly focuses on students' professional and practical training.
A graduate who has mastered the program must have
- the ability to master the drawing and working methods, with the rationale, the artistic concept of the design project, in prototyping and modelling, with colour and colour compositions;
- the ability to substantiate their proposals when developing a project idea based on a conceptual, creative approach to solving a design problem;
- the ability to take into account, when developing an artistic concept, the features of materials, taking into account their form-generating properties;
- the ability to analyze and define requirements for a design project and synthesize a set of possible solutions to a problem or approaches to the implementation of a design project:
- the ability to design objects, goods, industrial designs, collections, complexes, structures, objects, including for creating an accessible environment;
- the ability to apply modern technologies required in the implementation of a design project in practice;
- the ability to perform reference samples of a design object or its individual elements in a layout, material;
- the ability to develop a product design, taking into account manufacturing technologies: perform technical drawings, develop a flow chart for the execution of a design project);
- the ability to draw up a detailed specification of requirements for a design project and prepare a complete set of documentation for a design project, with basic economic calculations for the implementation of the project;
- the ability to use information resources:
modern information technologies and graphic editors for the implementation and creation of documentation for design projects.