- Project-based learning (PBL) – Each semester is based on a single, realistic project. By the end of the degree, students have already six products developed (games or applications), which are the main elements of the portfolio they will present to the industry.
- A clear focus on development – Combination of the various aspects of video games and web/mobile applications created with software development and software engineering.
- Multidisciplinary teams – Part of the six semester-long projects are carried out by teams that also integrate students from other B.Sc.’s, increasing the quality of the created products and students skills in multidisciplinary teamwork.
- Multiple technologies – Students gain experience using multiple technologies, including game engines, mobile, and web development frameworks, 3D, game consoles, PCs, etc. Students will also explore new horizons through modules focusing on creativity, critical thinking, as well as emerging game technologies.
- Participation in events and market integration - Students are invited to participate in multiple events related to the area, including talks, workshops, student project showcases, and game jams.
- The program is taught entirely in English and includes a mandatory international mobility semester in top international universities, which provides the students with a global perspective that is essential in this professional field.
Students will have the possibility to attend a semester in one of the following renowned international schools:
Real-World Business Experience
This BA in Games & Apps Development has as partners the following companies:
- Digital games programmer
- Multimedia and mobile apps programmer
- Interactive systems and Artificial Intelligence
- Games for social networks and companies
Schedule / Duration
Morning / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
About the School
IADE is a laboratory of creativity, talent, and leadership recognized by society as a whole. It has encouraged students to put their own talents to the test, to believe in themselves, making them the ... Read More