The Bachelor in Flight Exploitation of Aircraft (Commercial pilot)prepares aviation specialists for a career as a commercial airline pilot. Vocational educational programs in private and commercial pilot training are also available.
Faculty of Air Transport Flight Exploitation has a strong material-technical base:
- Telavi Airport - which is well equipped for flight training, has modern classrooms, a hostel for students etc.
- Airplanes - Cessna 152, Piper Seneca, A-22, An-28, Boeing 737-200
- FNPT II MCC flight simulator - which is relevant to EASA standards
After graduation from theoretical part of education, students shall pass FNPT II MCC flight simulator training and after that, they advance to flight training, total 150 flight hours on A-22, Cessna 152 for single engine rating and 50 hours on Piper Seneca III in addition for multi-engine rating. Flight training is commenced at Telavi Airport along with experienced flight instructors. After graduation from bachelor degree, graduates will take higher education diploma and Commercial Pilot License (CPL) from Georgian Civil Aviation Agency.
International applicants must present following documents to apply:
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of school graduation
- Certificate that applicant lived in country of graduation on to last 2 years
- Class A medical certificate (To take a medical certificate you should visit the university, take application Form and pass through medical expertise at a specialized clinic located at Tbilisi International Airport.)
Field of Employment:
- Air companies
- Air Forces
- Air navigation etc
Program taught in: