Finance and Banking
Finance and Banking is a scientific field designed to provide students with the various knowledge and practical skills that properly qualify them to interact with the modern business environment, through connecting financial and economic concepts with the business reality in banks and financial markets. This will enable the graduates of this Department to join the various public and private institutions, including the banking institutions, such as the central bank and commercial banks, as well as insurance companies, investment firms, and other financial institutions. It also enables them to pursue higher education in the Arab and foreign universities.
Offering an excellent education that develops qualified and knowledgeable graduate.
- Developing the skills of financial and economic analysis.
- Attracting qualified and experienced academic staff.
- Encouraging cooperation with business agencies.
- Developing students’ practical skills as the labor markets demand.
- keeping pace with the developing labor market by using state of the art teaching and learning methods.
- Emphasizing the importance of positive outlook and professional ethics.
About the School
AAU Started providing academic services in 1990, Al-Ahliyya Amman University (AAU) was the first private university and pioneer of private education in Jordan.