Scholarships for the best candidates
Candidates who have achieved at least 470 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Only applications submitted until the 15th of July will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on July 31st.
The major in Financial Management, on our Bachelor in Finance and Accounting studies, is a three-year program conducted in English that prepares students for work in corporate finance and accounting. Their knowledge and skills are developed intensively, as are their problem-solving and decision-making abilities, as they focus on formulating, implementing, and monitoring business strategy and policy.
The purpose of the program is to produce technically competent professionals with high ethical standards and a good business sense. The curriculum of the program combines the benefits of traditional accounting with a broad range of business topics reflecting the expanding needs and responsibilities of finance professionals, allowing students to face the challenges of an ever-changing global economic environment. Graduates of the bachelor program can expect to have the widest possible range of career opportunities in all areas of business.
Graduates of the program benefit from exemptions from most of the papers on the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills level ACCA Qualification (AB, MA, FA, LW, PM, FR, FM) and can expect to have a wide range of career opportunities in all areas of business.
Thanks to the agreement signed between Kozminski University and CIMA based in London, students of the Finance and Accounting program at our Uni will have the opportunity to obtain an international management accounting diploma.
The major in Financial Management is designed in close cooperation with Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas Securities Services, and S&P Global and Crisil GR&A. It helps to provide students with in-depth knowledge in the areas of corporate finance, capital markets, financial reporting, and investment analysis. International accreditations and recognition by the most prominent professional associations (ACCA, CIMA, etc.) attest to the quality of the program’s educational content.
Starting in October 2019, students will benefit from a financial laboratory based on Bloomberg’s technology. They will have access to the full service and additional educational functions of the largest news agency in the world, specializing in providing financial information. Thanks to this solution, the learning process will be based on real analyses, indicators, and information from all financial markets in the world.
The mobility window during the 5th semester allows students to participate in an international exchange program (without the need to worry about program differences with the partner institution, due to the fact that all major courses are taught in other semesters). The out-of-campus educational experience provides the students with a well-rounded perspective of the teaching process, facilitates the acquaintance with global career opportunities, and expands the students’ professional and personal network of contacts.
Our students also have the possibility to sign up for a Double Degree Program with the Lisbon School of Economics & Management.
Graduates receive a Bachelor in Finance and Accounting diploma. Additionally, they get a diploma's supplement stating that the graduate has finished a major in Financial Management.
During the second and third year, students are prompted to undertake a mandatory extended internship program in order to hone the acquired knowledge and skills through on-the-job training. The University’s career office, as well as the program council, invest their best efforts to facilitate student internship placement with the track’s and University’s strategic partners like Goldman Sachs, BNP Paribas Securities Services, Citi.
The coursework is predominantly case-based thereby assuring that the acquired knowledge meets the up-to-date expectations of the industry. Students train their skills in designing and calibrating financial models suited to tackle computationally-intensive business problems, e.g., budgeting, investment project appraisal, costing, pricing, valuation, etc.
Partners of the program:
Double Degree Programs
During the course of study, students of the Financial Management Program have the opportunity to go on their third year to one of our partner universities for a so-called double degree program, thanks to which they will receive not only the diploma of Kozminski University but also from our partner university!
Available Double Degree Programs on the Financial Management studies:
Purpose of the studies
- Understanding international financial markets and learning the tools for making optimal financial decisions.
- Mastering the ability to analyze fundamental economic processes and events, as well as explain the reasons for their occurrence.
- Gaining practical skills in accounting, control, and financial reporting – the core tools needed for a career in finance and accounting or running a business.
- Learning the language of accounting and finance and gaining the ability to communicate effectively regarding the financial aspects of your business and industry.
What you gain from your studies
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations.
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance.
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain an understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business.
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company.
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses.
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world.
- Knowledge of English business terminology.
- Preparation for further personal and professional development.
Career opportunities after your studies
- An employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution.
- A mid-level employee in a consulting company.
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must.
- A successful entrepreneur.
Carlos Muza / Unsplash
- Principles of Finance
- Ethics in Finance and Accounting
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour
- Business Simulation Games
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business English for LCCI
- Foreign language II - German /Polish/Spanish
- Bachelor Seminar
Finance and Accounting Courses
- Corporate Finance I
- Corporate Finance II
- Valuation & Value-Based Management
- Financial Markets
- Investment and Funds Operations
- Auditing and Management Control
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Financial and Tax Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- Preparations for Professional Qualifications
- VBA in Finance and Accounting
- Financial Data Analysis
- Econometrics and Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods I
- Quantitative Methods II
- Principles of Management
- Performance Management
- Business Strategy Planning
- Startups and Business Plan
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three written subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage of results from the matriculation certificate (nowa matura) as follows:
- 1% at the basic level = 1.5 points
- 1% at the advanced level = 2 points
- 1% at the advanced level of Mathematic = 3 points
Grades obtained as a result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system, or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for the chosen program is reached.
During the application, process candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- Application form - complete the form online, print, and sign the resulting document.
- Original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy.
- Translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English.
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad (it must be obtained before the end of the first semester of studies).
- It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA, and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 signed passport photograph.
- Copy of a national ID or passport.
- Proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable).
- A certificate confirming proficiency in English (you can be exempted from submitting an English proficiency certificate only if your High School Diploma confirms that English is your only language of instruction or English is your mother tongue) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from the English language at the Polish "Matura" examination can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition (before the end of the first semester of studies).
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on the campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. We process applications from the 4th of February until August (applications from non-EU citizens) and from the 4th of February until the end of September (applications from EU-citizens). Applications received afterward will be kept on file and processed within the next application period.
The admission fee for all Bachelor programs delivered in English is 85 PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa
Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa
Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
The tuition fee should be transferred to the individual student account which is assigned and sent to the student together with the admission decision.
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned. The admission fee is non-refundable.
In case of visa, accommodations, and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center.
Tuition and Fees
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Tuition per semester when paid in full||11900 PLN||12500 PLN||12950 PLN|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (PLN)||5 x 2 400 PLN||5 x 2 520 PLN||5 x 2 610 PLN|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (EUR)||2770 EUR*||2910 EUR*||3020 EUR*|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (EUR*)||5 x 560 EUR*||5 x 590 EUR*||5 x 610 EUR*|
|Admission fee: 85 PLN/20 EUR*|
*Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2020-02-03: 1 EUR = 4,301 PLN
Prices in PLN are applied. If you pay in EURO or USD please note that payments in EUR and USD are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account.
The first semester of the program is ONLINE ready if needed the classes can be conducted in a virtual environment.
About the School
Kozminski University, founded in 1993, is a private institution of higher education with full academic rights. The university has obtained Polish and international accreditations, as well as excellent ... Read More