The Fashion & Luxury curriculum of the Degree Course in International Business Administration trains the student on solid knowledge of the essential profiles of management, innovation, and Industry 4.0 as well as management issues of organizations operating in the fashion sector.
The disciplines learned will provide the student to acquire the key skills for the management of companies operating in the fashion manufacturing sector.
The courses are characterized by significant innovative means also in terms of content: Industrial Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing, and Digital Innovation, Fashion Industries Evolution, and Art & Fashion History.
In addition, the close contact of the Degree Courses with the activities of the Research Centers of Economics and Management (DISEC and CERMES), allows us to introduce the student to the world of basic and applied research.
At the end of the course, the student has the foundations to develop and deepen specialized elements to welcome professional opportunities in the industry of luxury management.
|I Semester||II Semester|
|I Semester||II Semester|
|I Semester||II Semester|
Professional work outcomes
The graduate in International Business Administration - Fashion and Luxury curriculum will acquire solid tools and skills in the fields of events, communication, planning, and implementation of marketing and branding.
In particular, the preparation achieved allows the graduate to be able to operate in the sector of fashion and luxury.
The graduate with a specialization in Fashion and Luxury can work in the following fields:
- Junior Fashion Manager,
- Junior Fashion Product Manager,
- Store Manager,
- Online Store Manager.
Teaching methodology and study plan
The teaching method proposed by the curriculum in Fashion & Luxury makes use of the consolidated academic and professional experience of teachers of Link Campus University.
The frontal method of teaching is accompanied by project work, business games, business simulations, and workshops carried out with the participation of entrepreneurs and professionals in the sector.
The teaching is designed to actively involve students in a collaborative learning experience and the classrooms are structured to accommodate a maximum of 25 students per lesson to encourage direct interaction and relationship with the Professors.
The availability and constant use of innovative technologies, methods, and tools have allowed (even during the emergency) a fluid integration, continuous and constant between the physical attendance in the classroom and modern and safe laboratories (Safe University), social collaboration between students and tutors in attendance, even in the mode of remote teaching.
In the new degree courses, there is the possibility to switch from one form to another (Switch) based on needs, by having the presence of technological sanitization systems that are robotic and advanced (Phygital Care).
The entire degree program, from enrolment to graduation, is certified with Blockchain technology.
The workshop is held by professionals in the Italian Haute Couture sector and is aimed at developing the most creative skills of professionals who intend to train with the proposed course of study. The Made in Italy product is synonymous with luxury and craftsmanship also with particular attention to the decorative arts that are part of a path closely linked to our culture and our tradition.
- To be eligible for the Italian higher education system you have to have a secondary school qualification released after a minimum of 12 years of schooling (overall) that allows entry to the comparable academic program in the foreign state of origin;
- In the case where a special Academic Competency Exam (a national test or a final exam) is required for entry to higher education in the foreign country of origin (Selectividad in Spain, Prova de Aferiçao or Prova Geral de Acesso ao Ensino Superior in Portugal, Vestibular or Exame Nacional do Ensino Médio in Brazil, Gao Kao in China, etc.) such a requirement is also mandatory for entry in the Italian higher education system;
- All applicants must be fluent in the English language with a minimum of B1-B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Valid passport;
- Valid Italian residency permit (if applicable);
- Final secondary school qualification (or the Certificate of Enrolment, if you are currently attending the last year of secondary school and the final leaving qualification certificate/ diploma is not yet available);
- Transcript of records;
- Eventual Academic Competence Exam certificate (if applicable);
- English or Italian translation of the above-mentioned documents;
- Certificate for interrupted studies and/or withdrawal from studies and/or other awarded university certificates with a list of all the exams sustained (if applicable). These certificates must include a detailed program listing the single learning activities and hours of study for theoretical-practical activities;
- Eventual Declaration of Value (read more here) released by the Italian diplomatic representative in the country where the final education qualification was attained; alternatively a CIMEA Statement of comparability (if applicable).
Tuition fees and funding
The annual tuition fee for international students is €12,000; while there is also a single pre-enrolment fee for students of €500.
About the School
Link Campus University is a private University in Rome that stands under the Italian University’s Regulation. Link Campus University combines the English system’s educational strategies with the Itali ... Read More