On this course, students broach traditional aspects of fashion design by linking them with advanced and digital technology. Clothing is connected, textiles are intelligent and materials are innovative.
PROGRAMME OPENS IN SEPTEMBER 2016
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognized professionals in the fashion industry, and numerous partnerships with prestigious companies in the fashion design, this course is widely renowned.
The Fashion Design/ Fashion Tech course takes place over three years. The first year is joint with the whole bachelor program at LISAA fashion Paris: Bachelor Fashion Design / Fashion Business, Fashion Design / Textile Design, Fashion Design / Pattern Making. At the end of this first year, the student is able to choose a specialization. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
Advantages of the Course
- An innovative training settled in the digital ecosystem.
- A Fashion Lab revolving around the creation of real projects.
- Educational and professional projects.
- Our partners offer very different internship propositions, adapted to our student profiles.
- Training programmes include contests and national and international partnerships.
- Collaborations with international universities.
- Strong alumni and corporate network that boosts your career.
- Ready-to-wear designer
- Knitwear designer
- Fashion creator
- Product Innovation Manager
- Digital project manager
- E-business expert
- E-marketing Manager
- Fab Lab Manager
- Community manager
- Accessory designer
- Fashion designer
Entry Requirements & Application Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in fashion. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
About the School
Established in 1986, LISAA is today one of the biggest design schools in France. The school provides students with the possibility to express their design talents in the fields of fashion, interior ar ... Read More