The aim of the study program is to train specialists who are able to correctly communicate in the professional English language; appropriately use the professional terms of the spheres of management and public communication; organise and manage internal and external communication of an enterprise in Lithuanian and English; develop and assess information products; broaden and sustain intercultural communication and cooperation; shape the image of an organization in the Lithuanian and foreign languages; apply various strategies of integrated communication; flexibly respond to market changes; and adapt to evolving conditions of the environment.
- Correctly communicate in foreign languages in written and orally.
- Correctly use the mother tongue.
- Correctly use the professional terms of the spheres of management and public communication.
- Know the strategies of integrated communication.
- Administrate internal and external communication of an enterprise in the Lithuanian and foreign languages.
- Shape and sustain the image of an organization in the Lithuanian and foreign languages.
- Develop and present information products in correct Lithuanian and foreign languages.
- Apply media and technologies of integrated communication.
- Perceive and assess social, cultural and linguistic environment.
- Sustain and expand intercultural communication and cooperation.
- Correctly identify the forms of business organization and economic phenomena in the Lithuanian and foreign languages.
- Apply the knowledge of management and economics while organizing and administrating the performance of business organizations.
Buro Millennial / Pexels
- Social Psychology
- Basics of Economics and Management
- Professional Lithuanian
- Contemporary English 1
- English Phonetics
- Basics of Linguistics
- Information and Media Technologies
- Sustainable Development
- Contemporary English 2
- English Grammar 1
- Philosophy of Language
- Organisational Communication (in English)
- Internship in Information and Communication Management
- Business English 1
- English Grammar 2
- 2nd Foreign Language (German/French/Russian) 1
- Methodology of Writing Texts and Summarising (in English)
- Public Relations
- Business English 2
- English Lexicology and Stylistics
- 2nd Foreign Language (German/French/Russian) 2
- Professional Internship I
- Professional Ethics and Law
- Studies of English-speaking Countries (in English) / Marketing / Art of Public Presentation
- Methodology of Applied Research
- Research Paper
- English for Public Communication 1
- Business Correspondence
- Professional Internship II
- Management of Informative Texts
- Intercultural Communication (in English) / Introduction to Advertising / Basic of Business
- Theory and Practice of Translation
- English for Public Communication 2
- Final Professional Internship
- Professional Bachelor Thesis
- Creative Writing / E-Business / Psychological Self-education
About the School
Kauno kolegija/ University of Applied Sciences (hereinafter KK) is a public multidisciplinary university situated in Lithuania (one of the 3 Baltic countries) providing education in the fields of eng ... Read More