The B.A. program offered by the Institute of English at the University of Wrocław is designed for students interested in the English language, linguistics, and English and American literature.
Although the program features courses in practical English which are intended to improve students' language skills, it is not an advanced English course. The program’s curriculum covers a variety of lectures and tutorials in literary theory, the history of English and American literature, teaching/translation methodology, and theoretical linguistics. Therefore, candidates are expected to demonstrate an interest in literature and linguistics studies. Moreover, applicants must have a good command of English, corresponding to the level of at least the Certificate in Advanced English (CAE, grade B or higher) or the IELTS score of at least 6.5.
- Certified copies of your High School Diploma,
- Certified copies of your academic records,
- Certified copies of your English proficiency (B2 level),
- A digital passport photo,
- A copy of the passport,
- A medical certificate,
- Confirmation of payment registration fee on University account.