The English Language Education Program (ELE) aims to train and educate well-qualified English language teachers with critical and creative thinking skills who could contribute to English language education practices at the local and international level. Within the scope of language education, literature, general knowledge and science courses, our students will be educated in a way that they can internalize the interdisciplinary relations.
ELE offers a variety of elective courses regarding the needs and interests of students in addition to the compulsory professional requirement courses, educational sciences courses, and university core program courses. Second foreign language courses will provide students the opportunities to develop themselves both personally and professionally.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- High School Certificate
- High School Transcript
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting an acceptance letter
- (Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration)
- (No-Visa required countries have to pay $200)
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
English language requirements
If you're not taking one of these language qualifications but are regularly being taught in the English Language Program.
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 71
- TOEFL IBT: 84
- TOEFL CBT: 223
- FCE: A
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: B
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: C1
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Bachelor ( Per Year): 5.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
About the School
Hasan Kalyoncu University of different religions, languages, races, cultures, and civilizations are blended in Gaziantep, a major crossroads of the historic Silk Road, started a new life as a college- ... Read More