Energy Systems Engineering
Bahçeşehir University’s Energy Systems Engineering Department offers double major and lateral branch programs in the fields of renewable energy, conventional energy, and energy management:
- Energy Systems Engineering Undergraduate Program
- Energy and Environment Management Graduate Program
The Energy Systems Engineering Department also offers double major and the following lateral branch program:
- Energy Management Lateral Branch Program
Research studies on Energy Systems Engineering focus on the following fields:
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Hydrogen Energy
- Biomass Energy
- Geothermal Energy
Research studies in the fields of energy productivity, energy demand security, and energy costs are also performed at the Energy Systems Engineering Department.
Course Structure Diagram with Credits
- TR marked courses are taught in Turkish.
- EN marked courses are taught in English.
- There TR-EN marked a section of courses in both English and Turkish.
About the School
The slogan “At the heart of Istanbul” is suitable for a university like Bahcesehir University (BAU). With its main campus on the edge of the Bosphorus in Besiktas each day begins early with rapid mobi ... Read More