Electronic and Information Engineering for Overseas Bachelor Candidates Delivered in English
Xidian University serves as a national key university which is supported by the project of National Innovative Platform of Dominant Discipline and the 211 Project. It lays its major focuses on communications and electronics, and fosters a coordinated multi-disciplinary development of engineering, science, management and liberal arts as well. Majors of electronics in Xidian maintain a cutting-edge level among Chinese universities. In the 4th round of China’s national first-level discipline assessment in 2017, the major of electronic science and technology of Xidian received an assessment result of A+ level, ranking at the top of the list.
In this program, all courses are delivered in English expect languages, and dissertations and oral defenses are also required to be presented in English.
This program is designed and carried out to develop high-level talents who possess good virtue, professional competence, preeminent ability to conduct research and practice, and strong senses of professionalism, responsibility and team spirit. Equipped with basic knowledge of electronic technologies, information processing theory and electronic information system, they are supposed to possess a certain reserve of cutting-edge knowledge, as well as strong ability to update knowledge， innovate, and conduct comprehensive designing. They are also to be qualified for the research, analysis, designing, application and development of various electronic instruments and information systems, and promote communications and cooperation between China and their residing countries.
C Language Programming, Microcomputer Principle and System Design, Introductory Circuit Analysis, Signals and Systems, Analog Electronic Circuit Technology, Digital Circuits and Logical Programming, Automatic Control Technology, Digital Signal Processing, Basis of Software Technique, Comprehensive Experiment of Electronic Information System, Electronic Circuit Experiments, Circuit Signals and System Experiments, Chinese Culture, etc.
Duration and Tuition
This baccalaureate program requires a study span of 4 years, and the tuition fee is 17000 yuan per academic year (8500 yuan per semester).
1. You should be in an age between 18 and 25 and with a good health condition which meets the “Physical Checkup Standards for Applicants to Study in China” required by the Chinese government.
2. You need to possess a valid foreign passport and be on an education level equal to a Chinese high school graduate.
3. To choose all-English delivered courses, you need to have a score of or above 6.0 in IELTS tests or 80 in TOFEL tests, or be on the same English level approved in your country.
1. Two filled and photo fixed copies of the ‘Application Form for Admission to Xidian University for Overseas Candidates’.
2. Two notarized copies of your highest diploma. （A notarized translation in Chinese or English is also required if your diploma is in neither of these two languages. If you are under graduation, a school enrollment certificate is required.）
3. Two transcripts of your academic records (high school). (A notarized translation in Chinese or English is also required if your transcript is in neither of these two languages.)
4. Two photocopies of your passport which is valid for more than 2 years.
5. Two photocopies of your HSK certificate given that you have already acquired one.
6. Two copies of your ‘Physical Examination Record for Foreigner’.
7. Registration fee: 800 yuan (in cash or ways of postal remittance, bank transfer).
Please staple these documents together by the top left corner in the order introduced above, make them into 2 identical volumes, and send them to us. Be noticed that we are not to return these materials to you.
After your documents have been censored, there are 2 optional procedures for the admission according to your conditions and program requirements.
- Interview + Written Examination
The interview is regularly at the beginning of June. Our admission office will inform you of the form, time and site about the interview and examination by telephone or E-mail after your documents have been preliminarily accepted.
You shall have your admission to Xidian after you have offered us sufficient application materials and passed our tests. Later, our admission office will send you with your admission letter.
Admission Office of the School of International Education of Xidian University
Address: No.2, Taibai South Road, Yanta District, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China
About the School
Xidian University,under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, dedicates primarily to the electronics and information education and research, with an integration of a wide range of academic su ... Read More