This major aims to cultivate advanced talents of scientific research and engineering technology to gain the ability of research, design, development, manufacture and integration of electronic equipment and to have the ability of using computer technology and network technology so that students can engage in work of designing, researching and manufacturing, technological developing of electronic equipment, communication technology, information processing system and embedded system in fields of applied electronic technology, communication, and computer after graduation.
This major is a wide-caliber profession in Electronic Information Engineering. Students in this major mainly study the professional knowledge of signal acquisition and processing, and electronic equipment and information system, undergo the basic training of Electronic Information Engineering practice and gain the basic ability to design, developing, applying and integrating electronic equipment and information system.
Requisite knowledge and skills of graduates:
- To systematically master the broad basic theoretical knowledge of this major and to adopt the wide working range of Electron and Information Engineering;
- To master the basic theories and experimental techniques of Electronic Circuit and have the ability to analyze and design electronic equipment;
- To master the basic theories and common methods of information inquiry and process and gain the basic ability of designing, integrating, applying and simulating the information system by computer;
- To know the basic policies, guidelines, and regulations of the information industry and the basic knowledge of business management;
- To know the theoretical leading edge of electronic equipment and information system, and gain the elementary ability to research and developing new system and technology.
- To master the basic method of document retrieval and information inquiry and to have a certain ability of scientific research and practical work.
Series Courses of Circuit Theory, Series Courses of Computer Technology (language, software foundation, hardware foundation, SCM), Information Theory and Coding, Signal and System, Digital Signal Processing, Principle of Automatic Control, Sensing Technology, etc.
Notarized highest diploma (photocopy): prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Copy of the first 10 pages of the passport,
- Copy of the high school graduation certificate or the transcript,
- A recent record of the sponsor’s bank account statement,
- Sponsorship letter,
- Application form (filled).
About the School
Founded in 1951, Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is a provincial university of higher learning. It is a multifaceted university with engineering as its specialty, as well as offering instructi ... Read More