Electronic Business & Commerce
The Electronic Business and Commerce Department was established in the academic year 2013/2014. The Department aims to build and develop competencies in the field of Electronic Business and Commerce by providing quality and highly efficient university education in this area for students in order to meet the needs of the local, Arab, and international market. The faculty members of the Department are holders of Ph.D. degrees in the disciplines of electronic systems, Electronic Business and Commerce. The Department also provides the students the opportunity to learn SAP business applications in order to have access to business and e-commerce systems.
The distinction in the graduate quality and provide him with the scientific and practical experience according to the labor market requirements in the Business and Electronic Commerce fields.
- Provide students with the ability to have wide knowledge in the basic concepts of business and employ that in the real life.
- Contribution in developing the Business and Electronic Commerce uses, reflecting the harmony with the contemporary environment.
- Provide the labor market with qualified cadres have an integrated structure of skills and knowledge which qualifies them to be at the forefront of competitors.
- Enable students to develop alternatives and discriminate between them as well as choose the best alternative using the Electronic Business forms.
- Keeping pace with the contemporary technology in developing the students’ analytical abilities and skills.
About the School
AAU Started providing academic services in 1990, Al-Ahliyya Amman University (AAU) was the first private university and pioneer of private education in Jordan.